Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

I believe between 1:08-1:13 you can hear Longview in the background. Thats pretty damn weird, yet simulatenously hilarious. :D

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

A charity shop in Wales. I was feeling a bit lonely, and it cheered me up a lot to hear it, that far from home.

When I Come Around at Hot Topic.

Not really weird but the store didn't have a single piece of Green Day merchandise :pinch:

Many GD songs in a TV show, they always play shitty songs, thats why i was so suprised, but it was great!

2. "The lavatory of a Delta Airlines 757. Tight fit, in more ways than one."

Ouch, those airline cubicals are tiny.

My Mom hears them almost every time she's in a Kohl's department store.

I work in Kohls. They play Last Of The American Girls. I love hearing that song while working. The first time I heard it I was like :woot: There playing this song here?! And after I met Billie I heard it again and I was thinking "don't tear up, don't tear up." :lol:

I heard Good Riddance in Subway last week. It was funny I walked into the place and the opening chords of that song came on almost like they knew I was coming. lol. And last night Jay Leno's band played American Idiot. His band plays that a lot. I think Jay Leno is a big Green Day fan.

I work in Kohls. They play Last Of The American Girls. I love hearing that song while working. The first time I heard it I was like :woot: There playing this song here?! And after I met Billie I heard it again and I was thinking "don't tear up, don't tear up." :lol:

That made me awh :happy:

I was in a Teen Life Skills class at my high school and the teacher showed a documentary about food propaganda and I was falling asleep until I heard the opening riff of "Holiday" playing in the background. It was repeated a couple times during the documentary.

I was in a Teen Life Skills class at my high school and the teacher showed a documentary about food propaganda and I was falling asleep until I heard the opening riff of "Holiday" playing in the background. It was repeated a couple times during the documentary.

It's a good way to wake you up :lol: that was happend a long time ago - my mom watching some documntary on some chanel and I was in my room suddenly I heard the line "don't wanna be an american idiot!" I run from my room almost falling but that was it. my mom was laughing so hard when she saw my reaction. :lol:

Also, in Isarel Comedy Central the melody of American Idiot and other song (I don't remember) in promo of The Daily Show and South Park.

I heard "Wake me up when september end" yesterday in a shop that sells jean.

When I come across the shop , i heard the song , though I am not planning to buy jeans ,

I still walked in the shop , and pretend to look at the jeans , when the song ends, I leave the shop immediately ... AHHAHA :P

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually at my Dentist's office listening to Basketcase...it was surprisingly comforting to sing along to it in my head while there was a drill performing a root canal...which isn't fun if you don't already know.

I had my phone in my backpack and someone called me and i was like "Oh nice! someone's playing Holiday! :lol: " then like 2 minutes later, they kept calling me and i realized, "Oh shit! its my phone! " hahaha sorry i thought it was actually pretty funny. stupid me lol :lol:

My Science class.

Apparently my teacher likes them.

Cool. :dance:

My English teacher likes them too, she told me she went to one of their gigs i was actually very blessed for having such a cool teacher! :P:lol:

Last weekend, I was forced to go to some stupid church retreat where we slept on the ground of the church for 3 days. We did a lot of boring stuff, like "talks". Talks were just speeches about life. Anyway, after each talk, the person would play a song they picked to go a long with their speech. One girl picked "Waiting", which was a nice change from all of the crappy Christian rock songs we had to listen to.

I was actually at my Dentist's office listening to Basketcase...it was surprisingly comforting to sing along to it in my head while there was a drill performing a root canal...which isn't fun if you don't already know.

You should have sung Geek Stink Breath. You could've recreated the video.

Edited by Chomp8

Know Your Enemy was used in the background on none other than the Football League Show. :o One of the most exciting moments of my life.

Boulevard of broken dreams at Joyce leslie

Edited by Whatsername_21