Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

hey..I played all sorts of songs of them when my dad celebrated his birthday.. there was an ol(der) man, and I didn't thought he would like rock/punk but he actually asked me to play it louder because it was great music :D:thumbsup::happy: .. it's not a very weird place to play green day but I found it really funny :wink:

We have this bonfire thing for homecoming at my school, and a couple of bands play (student bands), well one band got up there and totally butchered "When I Come Around". It was weird because I didn't expect any of the bands to be playing any Green Day songs...

i heard it yesterday in guitar center.......it was actually "welcome on paradise"..kiina expected but a nice shock b/c it came on right when i came in

i forget what song it was but back in 8th grade i remember hearing green day being played at the ice skating rink. that was around the time warning came out so it was probably something from that.

Ha, This is an interesting topic, I'd have to say....Well, it doesn't technically count as 'played' but at the Coldstone icecream place, they have a tip jar and they have to sing if you tip them, they usually don't take requests, but one of the guys had on the heart Grenade necklace. So I asked him if he'd sing a bit of a Green Day song, he did. :) Like...five of them, all non-singles and all very well. He sounded like Mike too.

...And now I'm dating him. :wub::D

• Like 1

In a dream I had two nights ago. I was walking down my street, and this motorbike came past me with King For A Day blaring out of the radio. It was a live recording (not one that I've really heard) and at the end of the song I heard Billie Joe say "I'm disappointed they turned the lights on." :mellow:

Last night I heard American Idiot in Friday's. Me and my brother and his friend started singing along, and all the teenie kids were looking at us weird. :blink: But oh, how I enjoyed annoying them!! :shifty:

Before volleyball games for my school, during warmup we play a CD with various songs burned onto it. Most of it is rap and r an b stuff, but someone switched it to the radio and Brain Stew played.

My school's student council's "catch phrase" is "(you'll have the)Time of Your Life". So, their theme song is Good Riddance and they play it at the end of meetings and such. I thought it was a bit ironic considering what it actually means; however, most people don't even know the Green Day sings that song apparently.