Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

ha ha church :whistling: it was platypus( i hate you) it was very funny the preist actually laughed when the big line of curses came on :lol:

:lol:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

oh yeah. the other day i was picking up my brother from school (he's 8), and his friend was running around singing 'when i come around'... yeah. apparently the kid's dad has a good taste in music.

Green Day hardly never gets played in France, so I won't be able to answer that.

:stupid:

:blink:...gee, I wonder why? :huh:

In the build up to a FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Chelsea they played Sassafras Roots on BBC.

Walshie

pc world, wedding reception and funeral after party :blink:

what song did they play at the funeral after party, haha your dead?? :lol:

sorry if i offended you :ph34r:

my god, a lot of silly places. in a TURBO FOLK bar, and then i could hear those idiots screaming on the other side of the street "what the hell is this?!". on a funeral one guy's cell started ringin' and i heard ai etc.

kids bop comercial.

&&& when my grandmother was listening to Dookie when i went over a couple years ago out of free will.

yes kids bop and my grandma all the sudden likes green day and plays them kinda of scary if you know my grandma :/

umm and i hear them in wierd stores, and the nail shop i started dancing as a joke with my friend and the lady got all pissed off cause i moved and probably in

my english class room umm we were reading catcher in the rye and my teacher is like i love green day esecially dookie! so she played basket case and then my friends told the teacher im in love with the band i have all their cds blah blah blah and that we met them and that was the end of it she took away the cd and wouldnt let me play she (she hates me) my friend had all by myself blaring it was hysterical until we had dentention :down:

They played "Good Riddance" in a hospital waiting room one time...

It was kinda funny and ironic, but incredibly sad at the same time.

pulling teeth in a hospital [that was kinda funny....really ironic but kinda mean....] and welcome to paradise at my little brother's gymnastics thing [the kids were 4 and 5]

i was at six flags waiting in line and this girl next to me was playin good riddance on her cell fone...i started freaking out and told my friend and she didnt hear it so i grabbed her and we were standing right over this girl with her cell fone breathing down her neck and the people around me were eyeing me down...prolly thought i was gonna mollest her or something but yeah and then she turned around and i ran away haha and my friend was just standing there...she still never heard it..maybe i was just going insane YEAh so...

me and my cousins went to a 7 year olds birthday party and they asked us to play a few songs. we played platypus (i hate you). we got in trouble. :/

I'd have to say that it was at my sisters graduation. They played Good Riddance as the senior class song and it sounded really sweet. :happy: I didn't think that they'd pick a green day song for their theme song, since the entire senior class had to vote on a song.

Where is the weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played...mine was at a school assembly. It was Good Riddance with a slide show :)

Yeah same here. Some guy came to our school and showed us this slideshow and GR was playing. It was about drinking and driving and crap like that.

well i heard "good riddence" on a golf ternament, but other than that....oh yeah on VH1, the show was "when Jerry Springer ruled the world" ..American Idiot was acceptionally played!! :blink:

American Idiot in a cd store

i know that's not weird, but i haven't heard any green day song in another public place :P

oh yes, i remember

i heard NGFL in an MTV show called "Joystickeros"