Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

Today they were playing the whole American Idiot album in my school's library. Not really weird, but then again, not really something I'd expect to happen. :D

probably well EVERY SINGLE TIME i go to Cici's Pizza, they ALWAYS PLAY "WAITING"!!!!!! FREAKY

Guest jesus of suburbia25

One day I was in town with my father and we went in a shop were they but curtains (?) and stuff like that and on the radio ther was Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (I was standing closely at the loudspeakers) and then after (the same day, 15 minutes later) we were in shop were they buy radios, mp3's, tv's and stuff like that. And on the tv's there was a music chanell but it was commercials. I was looking at some thing front the tv's and then I heard the rif from Jesus Of Suburbia! They were showing the music video. And then i said: What the fucking god, this like 2 days today!!! It was the first time that has happen to me.

BTW: this is a fun thread!!

Edited by jesus of suburbia25

• 2 weeks later...

I found this funny.

Why would other countries have a national holiday that have nothing to do with them?

As you said ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corp so logically ANZAC day would only be a holiday for Australia and New Zealand.

It has "something to do with war"........geez what are they teaching kids in school these days, obviously not their countries history.

they dont teach us anything, but i thought if i didnt say that people would be like wtf is anzac day so yeah i just said it anyway

in art class at school the teacher always puts the radio on and they ALWAYS play a green day songs! there hasnt been once when they didnt play one. but i only have art once a week so i guess that nuthin special

Edited by x.XAdelineX.x

on my art teachers cd... he was playing really weird music, like techno country weird stuff... and i told him i was going to turn it off coz it was weird then just as i was about to stop it, brat came on... i turned around looking shocked and he said "hahaha... not so weird now is it." i just thought it was weirder.

@ tony and alba's after my friend graduated 8th grade, they were playing welcome to paradise.

i heard blvd of broken dreams during english came on in the next class to us and wake me up when september ends in the library and

the song 'at the library' in the library

i've heard green day just about everywhere. i cant remember a day in the past couple of years that i haven't heard them.

they had an accoustic performance of Good Riddance at the Yr 12 graduation last year. but i've heard them in school, hospital, church, just about everywhere

^^lol!

I heard Holiday in Miss Sixty when I went shopping with my mum at the weekend. I said to her "they sell crappy clothes but at least they're playing some good music." She laughed and said, "I was wondering why I was humming it... i hear it all the bloody time" :D

And they played Wake Me Up When September Ends in my local shop. It was funny cause i was wearing my Green Day shirt and my purse has badges which say "I love Billie Joe" "I love Mike Dirnt" and "I love Tre Cool" and the shop assissant stared at me....

For some reason they were using 'Westbound sign' as the backing music in this strange program called 'Celebrity's in fast cars'. It's basically, well, celebritys in fast cars.

my school's office.

wake me up when september ends.

i spose thats not too bad.

i was walkng down my street ages and ages ago, and one of my just moved in neighbours [into this prissy flower covered cottage looking girly house] was playing 'Take Back'[nimrod] really loudly.

you dont expect to hear that coming from that house :mellow: ever.

In an operating theatre in the hospital I trained in. If my patients are young enough I play ISH when they are having proceedures done. :D

I heard it during the Olympics too. They were playing Boulevard or Broken Dreams while people were skiing. But that wasn't weird. I heard Wake Me Up When September Ends in my Orthordontist. Wich was weird becasue she's in my mouth with all these metal tools. And my cheeks are stuffed with cotton and stuff. And she also has this big plastic thing holding my mouth open. So I start tapping my foot while the songs on and she like stop moving so much. I wasn't moving alot. Just a little. Anyway I tried to tall her sorry with all that stuff in my mouth and it came out "Ha-whoo" Lol.

Prolly after the national anthem was sang at a Nascar race..A huge American flag was up and everything..And after the girl got done singing and people stop cheering they put it on..It was really stupid.

if any1 lives in north-east england, then you'll know where wet'n'wild is. i herd hitchin a ride when we where comeing in. wet'n'wild is a big giant indoor water park-biggest in england or something if any1 wanted 2 no.

Just got back from the station and can now say I have heard everything. I was cleaning up the place a little

and suddenly hear five voices seranading me with, "Extrordinary Girl." I fell over laughing, it isn' everyday you get to see five fireman singing Green Day to you. It was too precious, but funny as could be.

I hearded on the radio of the reception on school :

Holiday

Kinda a Carwash, a man with a suite in the car :

Wake Me Up When September Ends

IN A FISH FOOD SHOP:

My and one of my frieds walked by, we heared like: " one light, one mind"

We walked their back and did sing the hole song with the Minority song that was playing in

the Fish Food Shop. They people in the shop stared, but who the hell cares, It was Green Day

Iheard a non American idiot_ track on the local radio station the other day. :oIPB Image

I hearded on the radio of the reception on school :

Oh you hearded it did you?

Iheard a non American idiot_ track on the local radio station the other day. :oIPB Image

Oh you hearded it did you?

:dry: heard..... sorry