Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

theres this one show on tv i think its a celebrity car racing show or something, well you can bet on your life they'll play a green day song in the background when they show any racing on there. Theyve had Nice Guy's finish last, st.jimmy, american idiot, whatsername!!!! yes thats whatsername! and a few more as well

Sometimes at lunch time at my school you can go and play like basketball or whatever in the gym and sometimes they like play music or whatever and one day they where playing Blood, Sex, and Booze...i was like what the hell? :)

• Like 1

At a camp I go to they played Basket Case, and I got really excited. I was like screaming the lyrics and I was the only one who knew them. At the end of the two weeks, everyone knew the song.

Kind of off-topis, but my friend heard a polka version of Bohemian Rhapsody :blink:

My local dentist Geek stink breath I was actually scared when i went in I thought the dentist was gonna pull my teeth out :( LOL

and in a school play She's a rebel, because it was about this girl and this other girl 1 was good 1 was bad so you :D

I heard "Holiday" while I was getting my teeth cleaned at the Dentist's office. I was laying there having the spit sucked out of my mouth, and in the background I heard the opening to Holiday.

I thought it was pretty funny. It would've been funnier if "Give me Novacaine" had been playing instead...

• Like 1

I used to be a ballerina, yes laugh it is funny. Well one of the girls had brought a Green Day CD into class and we were all listning to it and warming up to that and the teacher walked in. She was early we had planned on putting the classical back in before she came in. Busted. we had to do the whole class to the CD, and ballet is very hard to do fast. I still laugh about that Green Day and ballerinas, some things just do not go together. :lol:

I've heard Green Day songs during assemblies, birthdays, graduations, and even funerals so probably the weirdest palce is definatly the funeral

OMG really u heard warning in jimmy neutron i never saw tht episode !

:lol:I don't think I even realized it until I read it on.. GDA I think. It's the one where Jimmy and his friends make a band.:blush:

Edited by Whatsername.x

I know this has been said before - but I thought it was weird hearing a bit of Holiday being played in a commercial for the Olympics.

During gym class the other day we were playing ping pong (apparently its a sport) and When I Come Around came on, and I was like "I LOVE THIS SONG!!" and got all excited and hit the ball really hard and it hit my opponent in the face. :thumbsup:

During Homecoming week they always play music during lunch, and Longview came on. I got my whole table to scream out "When masturbations lost its fun your fucking breaking" and a teacher nearby gave us a bad look. :lol:

• Like 1

from my mom's mouth... she tries to sing BOBD... it doesn't go so well cuz she doesn't know the words, but it's fun to watch :lol: ohh, i'm mean!

My local dentist Geek stink breath I was actually scared when i went in I thought the dentist was gonna pull my teeth out :( LOL

and in a school play She's a rebel, because it was about this girl and this other girl 1 was good 1 was bad so you :D

Lmao, that would be so amazing if they plaed that when i was in the dentist - i just would laugh non-stop...it would be kinda freaky 2 tho :)

My friends and I were in town and we walked past this shop called Brazen Hussy and they were playing F.O.D. We all just looked at each other in confused manners :blink:

Also my friend has this really old neighbour and once when I went to her house the old guy was playing Holiday, i walked in and asked her Mum what thats all about and she was like, this is nothing, you should've heard him last night,i dont even want to know.......

I was in a really boring chemistry class and someone was aloud to play their music through the teachers laptop. I was just sitting their and i heard Mike's base playing the start of Longview! I got quite excited but only a couple of other people new what it was so people just talked over it :(

that is a fucking crazy coincidence (sp¿) i heard good riddance at a school assembly at the begining of the year. me and my friends started freaking out and sang along. it was funny. i heard good riddance in my technology class, that was the first gd song i ever heard. the teacher was playing it off the computer from yahoo. :)

When I was watching a hockey game on T.V in the backround they were playing Extrodinary girl (I dont think thats the song name though)