Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

ha ha church :whistling: it was platypus( i hate you) it was very funny the preist actually laughed when the big line of curses came on :lol:

:woot::lol: thats funny!

i heard When I Come Around in robinson's may once it was weird :/

Edited by _of rage and love_

the question should be where HAVNT you heard a green day song being played.

i have to say it was pretty weird to hear em on a kidz bop commercial

oh ya, i heard em playing hitchin a ride during the olympic skiing thing.

Yeah I heard Holiday being played during the Olympics!

And once in my school cafeteria. There was a teachers meeting thing in the corner and they had the radio on. The weird part was that I couldn't hear it at ALL (neither could my friends) but then when Hoilday came on I was like "OMG THAT'S HOLIDAY!! WOOO HOOOO!!!" and NO ONE else at my whole table could hear it. Shows how obsessed I am...

Well, I thought my confirmation class singing Good Riddance in the synogogue would trump everyone else's, but there are some pretty weird ones in this thread. Platypus in church? What the HELL?

the question should be where HAVNT you heard a green day song being played.

i have to say it was pretty weird to hear em on a kidz bop commercial

oh ya, i heard em playing hitchin a ride during the olympic skiing thing.

oh man, the kidz bop... i know that is weird

um, not really weird but cool, the place where i race they have music playing all the time and i heard GD, yeah not too exciting

There was a commercial at our school for a local fundraiser for Katrina victims, and they played BOBD.

I suppose that isn't that strange, but that's the best I can think of.

...and hearing "Extraordinary Girl" played inside an Old Navy...also rather uninteresting, but that's honestly all I can come up with.

at a funeral after party they played when I come around... and I was like wtf!? :blink:

whoa that's strange

in the mall food court ....all the kids were singing BOBD :down: and a group of girls start to scream like crazy

That sickens me. They could have at least picked a song with better lyrics. :/

And really, can someone figure out what to say besides "funeral after party," because I have the distinct feeling that that isn't the correct term.

Hollister, Wake Me Up was playing, well before it was released as a single.

My MOM drags me in those stores hoping I'll see something I like and "dress my own age". She wears that. And no, I'm not fucking with you.

Edited by fashionvictim86

kidz bop commercials

and american idiot at my school dance that was the first and only rock song they ever played i was shocked

and my grandma was listening to them when she found out iwas going to see them in concert

and she made me get her a GD t shirt

kidz bop commercials

Yuck. I detest Kids Bop. Those fucking kids ruined "Wake Me Up When September Ends" with their sickening kiddy version of it.

DIE KIDS BOP, DIE!

Well I'm watching the news right now and Green Day's been played twice in the last couple of minutes. It's a segment on iPods doing damage to your ears and at the beginning they were talking about loud noises they showed a clip of Green Day playing American Idiot when they were here last year and then they played WMUWSE as they showed pictures of ipods. Not really that weird, but it was kind of random that it came on as I was reading this thread...

• Like 1

The weirdest place.. umm WMUWSE on a Kidz Bop commercial and Warning on Jimmy Neutron. :lol:

OMG really u heard warning in jimmy neutron i never saw tht episode !

i was hanging out with my some guy who is friends with my friend from another school. he was a hard core rap fan and he said he hated all rock music, and when he was searching through radio stations and he heard holiday, he turned it up and yelled "this song is krunk!" not something i was expecting.

also, i had to go on the computer at my grandma's house and i saw a few green day websites in her favourites. she said she wanted to look them up since they were my favourite band. but it kind of creeped me out. she really likes them.

I visited my friend's grandma at this nursing home and this old lady had "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" playing in her radio.

I visited my friend's grandma at this nursing home and this old lady had "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" playing in her radio.

Lmao, Green Day really must appeal to all ages :D

Hollister, Wake Me Up was playing, well before it was released as a single.

My MOM drags me in those stores hoping I'll see something I like and "dress my own age". She wears that. And no, I'm not fucking with you.

i highly dislike that store...

oh man... i go into that store just to put on songs that i love but like everyone else most likely hates becuase its like rock songs that people in hollister dont like.