Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

I was watching Still Standing earlier and lauren's boyfriend got her tickets to a Green Day concert!

• Like 1

I heard Christie Road at Earthbound, it wouldn't be too strange if the one I go to didn't constantly play The Beatles. (And no, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with The Beatles.)

a guy selling icecreams was blasting 21 Guns out of his little icecream van in a park I went to over the weekend. It was quite amusing as normally you just assosicate icecream vans with kids tinkly music :lol: it did make me go over and buy one though

• Like 2

Oh my god :blink: ..I heard Espionage (yes, I'm sure it was Green Day's song!!) in a feature about George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis breaking up on TV :mellow:

• Like 1

It's not so much the place that was weird, but the song. I was at Planet Hollywood in Vegas and they played the video for Cigarettes and Valentines! I turned my head casually and looked at the TV, and saw a guy with fake blond hair, and red and black stripped pants. I thought "huh, that looks like Billie Joe" and then in an instant i realized what it was. I went completely numb and I started to hit my dad on the arm while grunting like a caveman! I kept doing that for about 10 seconds until I finally pulled out my iPod and started video taping it with a huge smile on my face. Then afterwards my mom said "I think the most excited she got the whole time we were in Vegas was when she saw the Green Day video"

on my bus on the way home from school. my mom heard it on the radio and pulled out her phone and left me a message of basket case. also in my history teachers classroom

Just heard Time of Your Life at a chicken & waffle place!!! I jumped up and down :D

I work at walgreens, and almost everyday we play good riddance. I guess its not that weird, but it makes me smile.

I hear Green day on shows that have nothing to do with anything. Like on weightloss shows and stuff. Just as backround noise sometimes. I guess Green Day inspires weightloss..???

I guess Green Day inspires weightloss..???

lol well I listen to Green Day when I run and workout, and I've lost almost 15 pounds...i wouldnt say they inspired me to lose weight, but they deffinatly keep me motivated. Maybe thats why they are in weightloss adds.

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday I was at a Sci-Fi convention, Polaris, which used to be known as Toronto Trek. Anyway, Friday night they had a party in celebration of 45 years of Star Trek, and the Red Shirts (DJs) played Boulevard of Broken Dreams among all of the Star Trek-themed music.

I was really confused. Elated, but confused. :mellow:

I just got back from a Triple A minor league baseball game and in between innings they were playing Do You Know Your Enemy.

I just got back from a Triple A minor league baseball game and in between innings they were playing Do You Know Your Enemy.

Good Riddance at a Cinema before the movie started...they cut a part of the ending though. :pinch:

LOTAG was

playing on a Panathinaikos(greek football team)game. Between Olympiakos I think.

Also BS was

playing on a theatre(!).

I was at an amusement park the other night and "Poprocks and Coke" was playing at the loading station on the roller coaster!!

• Like 1

I went bowling today, and they had these HUGE TV screens above the lanes that were playing music videos. Basket Case started to play, but they shut it off half way because they forgot it had 'inappropriate' words in it. xD I was pissed though...

I went to dinner with some friends a few days ago at Chilis and they played Warning. :)

Last night I was watching an Italian tv program called Wild, and they used as signature tune the final YEEEAAAAH of East Jesus Nowhere :shifty::dance:

Here

Umm.. at home. I heard Blvd. Of Broken Dreams on the radio. Also on the car ride to school i heard Good Riddance

This was quite a long time ago but I heard the instrumental to BOBD on a BBC Three program advert.

Before My Chemical Romance concert. A couple of songs were played, and "Know Your Enemy" was broadcasted. I was jumping and shouting the lyrics, and everyone was just standing and looking like "what's wrong whit that guy?".