Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

Where is the weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played...mine was at a school assembly. It was Good Riddance with a slide show :)

• Like 2

the question should be where HAVNT you heard a green day song being played.

i have to say it was pretty weird to hear em on a kidz bop commercial

oh ya, i heard em playing hitchin a ride during the olympic skiing thing.

kids bop comercial.

&&& when my grandmother was listening to Dookie when i went over a couple years ago out of free will.

• Like 1

Our school went on a trip to some careers day thing and they were playing BOBD...so me and Lucy kinda hung around the speakers dancing and whatnot, then asked if they had any more Green Day they could play for us.

They didn't :(

• Like 1

I heard Extraordinary Girl when I was walking by one of those trendy type stores. I think it was either Hollister or Abercrombie. It was kind of funny because then the next store was Hot Topic and they were also playing Green Day, only it was American Idiot.

• Like 3

During Chrysostemos, a party when last years celebrate the last 100 days before graduation

I was a bit drunk but I remember Basket Case being played

That was weird :lol:

I went to a dance competition and there was this person who was telling us where to line up when her cellphone went off and it was Holiday. I thought it was pretty cool.

Where is the weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played...mine was at a school assembly. It was Good Riddance with a slide show :)

If it was something like graduating, then it's not random. Good Riddance is probably the number one song to be used for 'moving on' occasions.

I heard Holiday at my orthodontist's office not too long ago.

pc world, wedding reception and funeral after party :blink:

Oh, and btw, who has a funeral afterparty?

• Like 1

If it was something like graduating, then it's not random. Good Riddance is probably the number one song to be used for 'moving on' occasions.

Nah it had nothing to do with moving on at all - thats why i found it strange, it was to do with some educational stuff though - but i wasn't paying attention to it really - was 2 busy singing along :P

the one-man band at my grandmas wedding reception played good riddance(it was her fifth reception, by the way)

A horrible cover/remix of Longview in the gadget shop. Eugh. It was weird I always listen to Green Day on my poddie so when I took my headphones out and listened I was so confused for ages like egh? Are they’re playing green day - in here? Or do I still have my ear phones in?…What!? :huh:

• Like 2

Well, I heard Holiday playing in this random gas station in North Carolina that was filled with these old hill billy's who were buying beers and donuts at the register.

Then I heard it in the women's bathroom playing Boulevard of Broken Dreams....it actually helped relieve my constipation! :D Actually no...I was just washing my hands. :P

• Like 3