kth

Star Wars

*reject all-american*

the third one made me cry... :(

and then when i watch the sixth one it makes me sad cause it doesnt completely match up...

and then i have to watch the third one again...

green misfit 666

I'ts sad in the III episode when such a cute guy goes to waist just to have freaking power but all the episodes are so cool :cool::D:P

Dj IcE-D

I am totally obsessed with Star Wars. I know an insane amount of trivia from the OT and some of the NT. I'll post some pictures from my collections later. My favorite has got to be Han Solo and Boba Fett. Honorable mention are Lando, Luke, Admiral Ackbar, and Mace Windu.

As a huge Star Wars fan, I admit that I was disappointed at the quality of the new films, but they did a good job of setting up the Orinigal Trilogy. Sure the acting wasn't great, and the dialogue was dry, but the whole point of the prequels was to give some light on what happened in the years before Luke's birth. The new trilogy is mainly about Anakin and his decent toward the Dark Side. The Original Trilogy is about Luke and his journey to become a Jedi and ultimately bring Vader back and bring balance to the force.

the Empire Strikes Back is my all time favorite.

GreenDay-Idiot

Star Wars owns

Shoot That Fucker Down

EP 1, 2, 3 = meh bad

EP 4, 5, 6 = the sex

Mrs Hahn

i used to watch it for so many times

but now i just think its stupid and annoying

GeEkYgReEnDaYgIrL

Star Wars confuses me in so many ways :huh: But Anikin is super HOT!! :eyebrows::wub:

woven_basketcase

Star Wars confuses me in so many ways :huh: But Anikin is super HOT!! :eyebrows::wub:

Luke owns Anakin by alot.

°Silvia°

I love it :thumbsup::wub:

Nedra

I'm not a big star wars fan but I like it...

Darth Maul's gotta be the best character :thumbsup:

GDobsessed

no.

Laura.

Argh, i just dont understand it :/

crazygdfan

star wars was the best movie ever made, i grew up with the movies and oh my god i cannot believe they are done, all the characters rock. I was supposed to marry Luke, i don't know what happened there,lol, Yes i am a geek at heart.

Scattered__

okey , let's face it.. Star wars are for cool kids! OK? that's just the way it is.. I mean , look at eric forman in That 70's show : )

punkrockergirl83

star wars was the best movie ever made, i grew up with the movies and oh my god i cannot believe they are done, all the characters rock. I was supposed to marry Luke, i don't know what happened there,lol, Yes i am a geek at heart.

im with ya. :cool:

Whatsername868

Ok does anyone know how to do the thing where you got to Start, then Run, and type some stuff and then a box comes up with a Star Wars video all made out of computer letters and stuff? There used to be a thread on how to do it but i can't find it.

:starwars:

How could someone hate Star Wars, it is one of the best science fiction movies EVER!

Dai.

^ i hate star wars. :/

why isn't this in the movies ant tv section????

Donuts

yup, I love them a lot, especially III.

mrberli

I love A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi. I gave Phantom Menace a chance but meh, it was okkk, I didn't even give Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith a chance. But yeh the original trilogy kicks ass - I watched A New Hope again today, I've been calling my sisters 'Furry oafs' and 'Wooki's' all day just like Han Solo haha - I'm sad I know but at least I'm not one of those freakishly devoted fans!!!

Jose Luis

HOW I HATE STAR WARS!!!!!!! :down:

Hybrid Meteora

Star Wars :wub:

Chewy pwns all.

A Girl Called Kill x3

i love Star Wars :lol:! i've only seen the first 3 movies though [or the last 3, depends on how you look at it]. last year i went Star Wars crazy when the new movie came out. my favorite character's Jar Jar Binx [sp?]

Jewels!

Star Wars...AH-mazing.

During the third movie I wanted to yell out so badly. I would have said things along the lines of "OH GOD!! STOP IT!!" "NOOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!" "WHYYYYY THE YOUNGLINGS???" :lol:

darkhriss

HOW I HATE STAR WARS!!!!!!! :down:

:o it's my favourite movie