kth

Star Wars

FallingFromTheStars

I really want a Kenobi anthology film, and ewan is down for it so....

I want to see what he was up to between 3 and 4

WhiteTim

15B98642-77A4-4451-8A36-8FC5E29CE2B7_zps

• Like 1

Steven Seagull

EP 9 - No more jedi
EP 10 - Oh look a new jedi

Comrade

Red writing WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

St. Jonny

Can't wait!! Only 12 months :lol:

FallingFromTheStars

I too am curious about the red.

As for the title, underwhelmed.

bouncingoffthewallbja

I worship the original trilogy so much I found it hard to get into the prequel trilogy, The Force Awakens and Rogue One :lol:

Eva

Hey everyone! If you're interested in the canon books of Star Wars, go check out my new podcast! We're discussing the new canon books in-depth every two weeks and I'd love if y'all could listen and share! http://thejediarchives.libsyn.com/lost-stars-prologue-chapter-5

(Also I am so beyond excited for The Last Jedi :ninja:)

Emilie

Went to the midnight screening last night! Not gonna say anything except that I really enjoyed it - the movie as well as the whole experience and hype of the midnight screening. Actually this surprised me and it's supposedly not known info yet so I'll put it in a spoiler, though it's nothing to do with the plot

Ade Edmondson was in it! And had a relatively big part. That was unexpected and cool to see

Hermione

Star Wars films never appealed to me (original ones seemed kind of tedious with all the speeches about the force and stuff and the prequels looked kind of crappy, and I'm not usually a fan of sci fi films in general so I never watched a whole one), but I watched The Force Awakens the other day because my nephew wanted to and it was really good! Because everything's been explained in earlier films it could just get on with it and I appreciated the strong female characters and total lack of sexist crap especially with my nephew watching it in mind, really enjoyable film. I'm taking him to see The Last Jedi next week, can't wait.

JardyOfSuburbia

Saw The Last Jedi today and I have a few issues with it that take it from being a great film to just a good one. I don't want to post any spoilers just yet, but I give the movie a B and rank it 5th on my list in the franchise.

Empire
A New Hope
Force Awakens
Rogue One
Last Jedi
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Gregor

Movie plot: "Two and a half hours of defending a ship and bullshit dialogs then blowing up another ship"

Looked to me like they have no idea what they want to do with this sequels but to just copy things you already saw in the episodes 4 to 6.

And what the fuck they did to Yoda? Is this 2017 cause the first CGI yoda in the phantom looked so much more real.

Ah by the way Leia can fly and survive in space now. Like really star wars? Can you add some more stupid things?

Really dissapointed with this movie. I grew up with the prequels and I really miss the unique and awesome characters and plot that actually made sense.

To me this is probably the worst Star Wars movie. The originals are very close though cause they were boring.

I would rank them from best to worst

3, 1, 2, 7, 6, 4, 5, 8

Edited by YourPlaceOrMyPlace

fukingcounterstrike
22 hours ago, YourPlaceOrMyPlace said:

Movie plot: "Two and a half hours of defending a ship and bullshit dialogs then blowing up another ship"

Looked to me like they have no idea what they want to do with this sequels but to just copy things you already saw in the episodes 4 to 6.

And what the fuck they did to Yoda? Is this 2017 cause the first CGI yoda in the phantom looked so much more real.

Ah by the way Leia can fly and survive in space now. Like really star wars? Can you add some more stupid things?

Really dissapointed with this movie. I grew up with the prequels and I really miss the unique and awesome characters and plot that actually made sense.

To me this is probably the worst Star Wars movie. The originals are very close though cause they were boring.

I would rank them from best to worst

3, 1, 2, 7, 6, 4, 5, 8

Welcome Back :happy: 

Eva

So...anyone going to Celebration?