Green Day related insults

GDHOODIEPWNS

American Idiot

same here. this group of guys who thought they were cool would always say "hey american idiot!" whenever they passed me or saw me.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people are so gay these days..cum up w/ (not GD fans...other people who make fun of GD fans) american idiot and shit...they dont know anything anyways.

people are so gay these days..cum up w/ (not GD fans...other people who make fun of GD fans) american idiot and shit...they dont know anything anyways.

you`d think by now, in this so called multi-cultural, sexually aware society that kids at least would find some other way of insulting people other than using the word gay. or maybe its just my generation that comments like that annoy.

nobody gives me grief for being a green day fan. but then I dont go shoving my opinions up other peoples noses. I dont feel the need to have my clothes branded with green day logos. dont graffiti all over every surface I come across.

you dont need to brand the world on the bum with the warning logo to prove you are a green day fan. just enjoy the music.

i know! theyre just so bored they need to find something to do. and thats what they end up doing.

*rolls eyes*

Archived