Green Day related insults

GDHOODIEPWNS

my ex friends say "do the walking song nick!" (talking to her friend) and im usually like "its boulevard of brokend dreams u moron!"

they no its boulevard of broken dreams, they jus like to piss me off about it. so in a way, its insulting to me...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nimrod

I wrote it down on my school bench during fysics and a week later I got a reply

Someone wrote Green Day! next to it and I thought I was the only person in my school who knew more than 1 Green Day album :lol:

Haha, doesn't that make you happy? Today my phone started ringing (my ringtone is Good Riddance) and this random girl next to me goes "I HEAR GREEN DAY!!"

I can't really think of any insults off the top of my head. But I randomly do quote Green Day. Like singing Tre's joint song in health class. :eyebrows:

• 5 months later...

I get "Green Day sucks" all the time.

And I just look at them and say " Nope, just Billie"

And no one understands...so they just look at me. But it shuts them up :happy:

whenever i get mad at someone i just say, "F.O.D". then they have no clue what that means, so they just stop talking to me. heh, it works well.

I just hate when people assume ur poser of Green Day...when you say 'Green Day is my fave band!' some idiot says 'POSER POSER POSER!' Even though I like both new and old Green day music...but I get a lot of insults...it's kinda sad

Agreed :dry:

Poser is a word that needs to be carefully said.

Its taken too lightly these days. :wink:

Haha, so do I, noone ever gets them either... :dry:

Have you guys ever seen the episode of 'Best Week Ever' when they were discussing 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(the movie)" and some guy goes,

"I would've punched Malfoy myself, but I was too busy having an ERECTION!"

I say that all the time and no one understands me :(

When somebody is saying something really geeky, I say "shut up Geek Stink Breath" or something like that.. It's funny.. I say a lot of green day related stuff, and no one get's me, so I just laugh all by myself, and thats funny too :)

Everyone at my school only knows American Idiot- The Album. So it's not like they can pull dookie shit on me.

They're all a bunch of posers. :)

Nope. But sometimes I make Star Wars related insults. Bantha Fodder. :shifty:

Same thing with me!

My sister "imtroduced" me to green day,

And now, she always says that i'm obsessed [well, it's true.] and that i should listen to other bands too.

Plus, she says that i'm like dragged after my friends [they like Green Day.], but I only got few friends that REALLY like Green Day! and i'm not from the fucking "Dragged after" kind.

That is SO annoying!

I love Green Day, and that will never change!

Same here. I Knew some of Green Days songs before but I dunno i was dumb and didn't really follow. Then my brother sat me down one day and was like : Listen to this. Ever since then i was in love with them. Now all my friends roll theire eyes when ever i talk about them . If a show is coming and they're on it. They are like "oh you would know" ...duuhh.. i stopped denying that i was obessed i just hate when people think im a poser.

hahaha...there is this poser chick...and i'm not assuming she's a poser...i know she is...so anyways she wears this Green day shirt a lot and i asked her wat ur favorite older GD song was and she was all 'Green Day isn't old! Their new! They came out with American Idiot their first album, ur not a true GD fan like I am!' and i was all omg...the i told her all mi fave older songs then she rolled her eyes...POSER! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Hahaha i got a kick outta that...

Yes, when I see some bad people of my barrio, I think: "Everyone is so full of shit"

well, my friend's brother is named jesus, so when he get mad at him, he screams: "Ah, fucking Jesus of Suburbia!"

that was my idea :eyebrows:

Yes, when I see some bad people of my barrio, I think: "Everyone is so full of shit"

barrio? where exactly do you live? :mellow:

Haha, so do I, noone ever gets them either... :dry:

Have you guys ever seen the episode of 'Best Week Ever' when they were discussing 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(the movie)" and some guy goes,

"I would've punched Malfoy myself, but I was too busy having an ERECTION!"

I say that all the time and no one understands me :(

No. I find it quite stupid when people do that to be honest, no affence or anything but i hate it when peopel do that. I get people singing lyrics to me, like American Idiot and Wake Me Up When September Ends. All the people who hate me do it as they think its annoying. It's not, it's just funny because then i can laugh at them for spending there time learning the lyrics to songs they dislike.

Hahaha, I know what you mean. I personally think people who run around saying how much they HATE green day/people who run around ranting about how they are Green Day's number one fans are a waste of air.

Everyone at my school only knows American Idiot- The Album. So it's not like they can pull dookie shit on me.

They're all a bunch of posers. :)

Dookie shit...lmao :D

"Yeah, well you like Green Day!"

i hate it when my friend says that to me. but then i just say back "well you like the black eyed pees."

sometimes my parents call me american idiot

lame!

well this reminds me of something,so i have a story for you all :)

i was showing my friend adeline clothing and some other stuff(all had something to do with green day) and i asked if she liked the clothing and she said yea its really cute and i told her billie joe and adrienne are doing that clothing line then right away she said "eww, those clothes are ugly" i hate it when people do shit like that, its so annoying and makes no sense :sleep:

my firends and i say amercian idiot when we talk about the presiendent in school

I get that one a lot...but is that not what you had in mind?

thats what i constantly get.

I dont really tell people I like green day... so I dont get insults

You shouldn't be so ashamed of your heritage...wait, that's not really a heritage.

When someone dumps me for someone else I'm like you just want someone to make you look good and light cigarets for your lazy ass! The sad part is that person is always a better ciggaret lighter than me.

You shouldn't be so ashamed of your heritage...wait, that's not really a heritage.

When someone dumps me for someone else I'm like you just want someone to make you look good and light cigarets for your lazy ass! The sad part is that person is always a better ciggaret lighter than me.

i find it funny that you quoted a post that's from february, and a person who i don't think comes here anymore.:mellow:

I don't thing I've ever been insulted with a Green Day reference or insulted someone with one.

Although, once when a friend of mine was getting mad and yelling at me over something I couldn't do, I said "Well, at least I can suck my own." He didn't get it of course, but that was half the fun. He had no idea what I was talking about and considering I'm a girl without a penis, he seemed rather confused. I've always enjoyed confusing people.

I get that one a lot...but is that not what you had in mind?

You know, I get that one quite a bit too. Mostly from my sister and brother.

Archived