Green Day related insults

GDHOODIEPWNS

"American Idiot"

I'm not even from America but that is said a lot because it's the only song they know.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...there is this poser chick...and i'm not assuming she's a poser...i know she is...so anyways she wears this Green day shirt a lot and i asked her wat ur favorite older GD song was and she was all 'Green Day isn't old! Their new! They came out with American Idiot their first album, ur not a true GD fan like I am!' and i was all omg...the i told her all mi fave older songs then she rolled her eyes...POSER! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh, my God... that's sorta pathetic on her part -_-;;; She's heard of American Idiot but not Dookie or Insomniac or Warning?? Oh my God... >_< That's sorta demented.

I once sang Roll a Joint aloud in class while the teacher was out... A few people knew where I was coming from but everyone thought it was funny...

HAHA i've done that before and everyone laughed. Its just so funny.... man tre comes up with funny stuff

^i always do that ! in 5th grade people came up to me and they say Billie Hoe instead of Bille joe and i say F.O.D. or nimrod

The only GD joke i've ever given or heard is when i'm at work.

I work at a fast food joint and at drive thru i ocationally come across a person

who i just can't hear what they're saying. so when they've left the speaker i just say

"Well if they didn't park their fucking car "2,000 kight years away" from the speaker

I might be able to hear what they're saying" so far nobody has gotten that joke.

Actually there was this other one i had around christmas

Oh terdy boy

oh terdy boy

you smell like dookie

oh terdy boy

oh terdy boy

and you smell like my pee

have you ever heard of a washroom

or the miracle of depends

oh terdy boy

oh terdy boy

you smell like dookie

nobody's gotten that one either.

i get the occasional "green day sucks. "they uysed to be good" but i just ignore it.

i think that would be really stupid to incorporate it in one of my own disses. i usually just say something about their brain capacitry.

HAHA i've done that before and everyone laughed. Its just so funny.... man tre comes up with funny stuff

Too bad Tre didn't make that up.

Conversation I had with a boy I know about Green Day last night... he's such a dick.

Erm.. if this is too long a mod/admin can delete it, I just wanted other Green Day fan's opinions.

And the he just left!!

he likes funeral for a friend, i dont think he has much room to talk.

Nimrod

I wrote it down on my school bench during fysics and a week later I got a reply

Someone wrote Green Day! next to it and I thought I was the only person in my school who knew more than 1 Green Day album :lol:

I make random references to Harry Potter, though.....

...no one ever gets them.

Anybody ever used a Green Day song, or anything having to do with Green Day (quotes, etc) to insult you or tease you?

All my friends know that I LOVE Green Day and they don't make any stupid joke about this!

They're all very nice with me actually! When they see something about them they tell me and help me to get everything about them!

I love my friends! They're all very cool!

I think friend is someone who likes to see u happy and not someone who try to put u down!

They know that I love Green Day and they respect that! That's what I call a real friend! :D And I'm happy because I know that I have Real friends! :D

ArmatageShanks39 - I'm with you!

He's a jerk! Green Day rocks! Thanks for defend them! :)

And u are totally right "he likes funeral for a friend, i dont think he has much room to talk."

I agree! :)

Isn't it? Although mostly at my school it's more like this:

me: "GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN YOU!!" *waves one of the 6 Green Day CDs I keep in my purse at them*

person: "Green Day sucks."

me: "GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN ALL!"

person: "Even you?"

me: "NO SHIT!!!"

person: "Green Day isn't better than me. Green Day are ugly."

me: "AND YOURE FUGLY!! And I'd like to see you play the guitar, bass, OR drums as good as any one of them! I doubt it!"

person: *shakes head in disgust*

me: "Yeah, fuck you too." *rolls eyes and stares at Green Day booklet lyrics thing*

I really don't get why people don't understand that people who like Green Day are either categorized as 'posers' or made fun of for 'poor taste in music' >_< or both! What. The. Fuck.

WtF? Is that supposed to have a point? :huh:

whenever someone writes green day on the wall or something they always blame it on me

this bitch druggy named danika is like, "why you like green day? they're gay!" and i said, "oh, and you're not? you like to have sex with your friends!"

it's true, you know, she gets high or drunk, then she goes and has sex with girls and guys she doesn't even know.. she gets turned on by cigarettes... :wacko:

I just use something from Platypus (I hate you) most of the time...

I've been called a goth by the assholes at my school because I like Green Day though....don't see how that works

I make random references to Harry Potter, though.....

...no one ever gets them.

Haha, so do I, noone ever gets them either... :dry:

Haha, so do I, noone ever gets them either... :dry:

at least i'm not the only hp lover here... i make references to things that don't exist... i'm like luna lovegood... :shifty:

anyways... i actully do it a lot... basket case, ha ha you're dead, american idiot... it's kinda fun, especially when no one gets it

Archived