does any know if green day will be at the brit awards

SarXBear80

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it because it's a long way for them to go for one event and they are in the studio apparently, you never know though.

^no i wouldn't say it was a long way, they have those really cool fast jets, they could go to england for a day trip if they wanted to :woot:

unlikely. they arent performing and if they do get an award they can accept by video or whatever. long way to fly for 30 seconds on stage.

yeah i guess, although they could always go site seeing after :rolleyes: , but i think they've done a lot of that in england already so....hmm, i doubt they'll turn up then, oh well :mellow:

from what I`ve been told they certainly havent confirmed that they are going. I just think its highly unlikey. the grammys werent that far away so I expected that any way. but not the Brits. its on tomorrow night so we`ll see.

It is possible but if they're not performing (Holiday i'd pressume) then whats the point? And what if they didn't win... waste of time and time is what they need to work on the next album...

PS: Why do they always play Holiday at award shows?

It is possible but if they're not performing (Holiday i'd pressume) then whats the point? And what if they didn't win... waste of time and time is what they need to work on the next album...

PS: Why do they always play Holiday at award shows?

the question changes, before it used to be "why do they always play bobd at award shows?" :rolleyes:

i guess because they always play bobd at award shows, jos is too long, ai is old because at the start they played it all the time, wmuwse is probabley a too big of a song to play at award shows and that only leaves holiday, they don't play that one very much really anyway.

It seems everytime I se GD at a show they play Holiday. Maybe it's coz Billie Joe really performs in it. But then again, why not do St Jimmy and get the crowd pumped? I guess it's up to them, or the person that runs the show

Holiday is their biggest selling single, that's why.

Was it really? Hmm, you learn something new everyday don't ya?

no it wasn't, it was bobd :unsure:

OK, confusion time! :lol:

Oh so it has to be a single for them to play it live at an award show?

:o I thought it was Holiday :S

Well I dont fucking know XD im just trying to put reasons to things x]

It seems everytime I se GD at a show they play Holiday. Maybe it's coz Billie Joe really performs in it. But then again, why not do St Jimmy and get the crowd pumped? I guess it's up to them, or the person that runs the show

they only do released hits and that goes for all the other bands and singers.

they only do released hits and that goes for all the other bands and singers.

Oh right. So if there isn't a single for a song don't expect to see it at an award show anytime soon... ok thanks for that, the question always was in my head and it seemed like a great time for it to be answered!

I hope they do - I'll watch it in anticipation, glued to my seat just to glimpse them for two minutes :lol: I think there's a possibility cause they've never won a Brit Award and they might wanna go just so they can accept their first one. If they don't win a Brit this year I'll go mad (although the Brits is a stupid piece of trash anyway...)

The ads on the TV for the Brits were showing Billie Joe and alot of other people going " Thankyou" but now they just show Mike and then thats it. Cool! Mike has his own personal advert!

I seen that mike advert, i was wondering what the hell that was for!

It came on this morning and I yelled " Mike!" ( never done that when I've seen it prev.)

in suprise, then remembered it must be the for the Brits. Its such a short ad, if its not for that then perhaps Green Day are attempting subliminal messaging. :blink:

Archived