Billie wearing a Green Day Shirt

**nobodylikesyou**

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what can we really say thats worthwhile about billie joe wearing a green day shirt?

Yeah, his point exactly. DON'T POST.

she probly doesnt really have a pic of him wearing the tre shirt. she made it up, and now is gonna say she cant find the pic. just a wild guess :)

Nah there really is one of him in the who the fuck is tre cool shirt, I think you can find it somewhere in the billie joe pic thread. His hair is all fucked and shit, it's pretty awsome.

They have legs, they can walk up to the mic too.

Indeed, nobody forced them to keep their mothes shut, it certainly didn't stop the "GREEN DAY RULE" dude now did it.

The closest I have seen to that is him wearing a 'Who the Fuck Is Tre Cool' shirt in a picture somewhere...

yeah that is the closest i have seen too. but seriously i don't think i would like it if he was always wearing shirts that said Green Day. i mean come on. i don't mind it on Tre very much though. :thumbsup:

He doesn't have to wear a green day shirt...he is Green Day. To all the people who aren't huge Green Day fans and do't know who they are, as soon as they see Billie Joe they think Green Day. They don;t know who Mike or Tre are. :/

aww i know. it is so sad.

He wears Pinhead Gunpowder shirts every once in a while. well it isn't Green Day but he is in that band. and he wears Adeline clothes all the time now. oohh and that reminds me!! i just got an adeline shirt today!yay!

I'm coming too!!!!!!! :woot:

i dont know if you can come, ill have to work longer now because i was only expecting 15 people, i dont know if can fit 16 though

ill bring the plutonium

lol! it was mentioned on the last page, what was up with that guy that ran up to the mic at their speech and yelled "green day rule!" :lol: and kept talking but it went to a commercial or something. who the hell was that?

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing a shirt from your own band, and it makes no difference anyway. At the Aerosmith concert Steven Tyler was wearing a really old Aerosmith concert tee from the 80s. I thought it was cool. And I've seen Adrian Young from No Doubt where a ND shirt as well.

Again, who cares? Doesn't really matter at all if he's worn one or not.

He wears Pinhead Gunpowder shirts every once in a while. well it isn't Green Day but he is in that band.

i was gonna say that, :D:P

not that i want to joing armatageshanks side... but isnt the "who the fuck is tre cool?" on the real shirt, written in black ink?

Yeah. But, Billie gets RED ink. He's just that awesome.

Right, cause a pic of Billie Joe in a Green Day shirt are so important.

Make this thread in the "Pic" board.

...before I kick your ass...

shut the hell up

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing a shirt from your own band, and it makes no difference anyway. At the Aerosmith concert Steven Tyler was wearing a really old Aerosmith concert tee from the 80s. I thought it was cool. And I've seen Adrian Young from No Doubt where a ND shirt as well.

Again, who cares? Doesn't really matter at all if he's worn one or not.

the person is just asking. you need to shut the hell up too.

lol! it was mentioned on the last page, what was up with that guy that ran up to the mic at their speech and yelled "green day rule!" :lol: and kept talking but it went to a commercial or something. who the hell was that?

I have no idea. I think it was chris lorde alge (sp), just, livin' it up in the moment.

Hey, rappers can have posses, why can't green day.

you must have a fake copy of riding in vans with boys then. i saw the real one, he dont wear one.

Then watch it again, fucking dumbass. You know you're wrong but you're trying to piss people off. I hate people like you.

To answer the question, no I've never seen him in one. I wouldn't if I were him either.

shut the hell up

the person is just asking. you need to shut the hell up too.

Thanks Zach. I said clearly i was just curious. My kids asked me and I couldn't find any so I thought I would ask. I never acted like it was important at all. Anyway thanks again for saying what I was thinking! :thumbsup:

he's very modest. I don't think he would wear a Green Day shirt.

k4e795.jpg

ah yes billie joe, the king of modesty

Archived