Billie wearing a Green Day Shirt

**nobodylikesyou**

Yeah, but they didn't say that, it's a quote.

I know its a quote, I responded and then realized the kid telling us the quote was 12 and I am just not going to encourage a 12 yr old to watch themselves having sex. :down:

Fair enough.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether that picture's real or not.. that's the one I saw with it. Lo and Behold it's a picture of Billie Joe wearing a shirt that says Who The Fuck Is Tre Cool. Where do you think Cinderblock got the idea of making those shirts? And that's not even my site, that's a Billie Joe fan site and I remembered how I found it, searched it, and there it was.

liar!

Just out of curiousity, where's his wedding ring?

how the hell are we supposed to know? he probly accidently mixed it in his mashed potatoes and ate it for all i know.

you must have a fake copy of riding in vans with boys then. i saw the real one, he dont wear one.

Yes, of course I do. There were thousands of them produced, you know.

Yes, of course I do. There were thousands of them produced, you know.

you all got bootlegs, i got the real one.

how the hell are we supposed to know? he probly accidently mixed it in his mashed potatoes and ate it for all i know.

Or maybe he stuffed it up your ass to shut you up?

ha, this argument is going nowhere, and of course its real, ive seen in riding in van with boys

Lol. I know, I decided that the real proof wasn't good enough and gave up a while ago. :rolleyes:

Lol. I know, I decided that the real proof wasn't good enough and gave up a while ago. :rolleyes:

finally youve come to your senses and realized its a photoshopped pic :thumbsup:

the only way to prove it now, is to go back in time when that movie was shot, bring everyone who doesn't belive the pic is real, and show them billie wearing the shirt

finally youve come to your senses and realized its a photoshopped pic :thumbsup:

No, I'm still right. I'm just saying you don't know when you're wrong, which according to about 10 other people + the picture... you are.

the only way to prove it now, is to go back in time when that movie was shot, bring everyone who doesn't belive the pic is real, and show them billie wearing the shirt

sounds like a plan. i expect a time machine by monday.

He doesn't have to wear a green day shirt...he is Green Day. To all the people who aren't huge Green Day fans and do't know who they are, as soon as they see Billie Joe they think Green Day. They don;t know who Mike or Tre are. :/

sounds like a plan. i expect a time machine by monday.

can we make it wedsnday, i dont think i can work that fast

He doesn't have to wear a green day shirt...he is Green Day. To all the people who aren't huge Green Day fans and do't know who they are, as soon as they see Billie Joe they think Green Day. They don;t know who Mike or Tre are. :/

i know, thats so annoying.

i know, thats so annoying.

It's especially annoying when people only interview him and not Mike or Tré. Like on the Live 8 interview... Man that annoyed me. I don't think they actually spoke at all.

I ahve a picture of Billie wearing the Tre shirt.. and its a different one, i jsut checked... you can check too cause well, you won't believe that I ahvn't touched this picture...

billiejoe-whothef.jpg

I havn't touched this.. maybe someone else has... but I deffinately havn't....

Well, WE all know it takes all 3 of them to be as good as they are, but Billie is the glue that holds them together. He plays guitar, sings and writes most of the songs. He is the frontman of the band, Tre and Mike seem to accept it ok so don't sweat it. :blush:

Andres I see your point. I agree and sorry for responding to that post.

I didn't like the fact that only Billie said stuff at the Grammies.

They have legs, they can walk up to the mic too.

Please don't reply if you have nothing worthwhile to add.

what can we really say thats worthwhile about billie joe wearing a green day shirt?

Archived