Does this count as a music video for Green Day (Boy Meets World)?

stza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That song means so much to me that I think I would make me smile if it were a video about George Bush...

well maybe that is a strech!! BUt it still made me smile! and tear up a bit...as I sometimes do when I hear that song...

don't use gay like that :/ and yes that video is really ermm sad and so is the other one, he doesn't even sing :(

Ha, I love Boy Meets World, but the second one was fucking retarded... like "let me save my breath and just put the words on the screen for you." Stupid bastard... :dry:

I love boy meet World....i still watch it...its always on Disney Channel

I love the epsiode when Tapanga Draws all over her face with a lipstick pretending she's the sun or something like that....Then Shawn comes in and is like"Use a Mirror, Babe.." lol!!

I love boy meet World....i still watch it...its always on Disney Channel

I love the epsiode when Tapanga Draws all over her face with a lipstick pretending she's the sun or something like that....Then Shawn comes in and is like"Use a Mirror, Babe.." lol!!

It's not on Disney Channel anymore... it's on ABC Family now.

Boy Meets World was a huge guilty pleasure for me. I never watched it when it was really on, but for the last couple years I always watched it when I was home alone...and was really bored. I kinda got hooked on it.

That second video sucks! I mean, that's cool he can play it, but dude, just at least try to sing, or say the lyrics! lol

It's not on Disney Channel anymore... it's on ABC Family now.

Huh?? Then how Come me and My friend were watching it On Thursday....I think its only on in the morning....But I swear it was on!!!

Aww, that first video was sweet, I thought.

I <3 Boy Meets World, I wish they would do a reunion show or something.

wow that made me kind of depressed I use to watch that show every friday until it ended.

Archived