Green Day / people in bands wearing eyeshadow/eyeliner?

pero2008

ooh, you guys know how to turn around a thread so you can talk about sex :lol:

The don't do it just because theire in bands

most people who do it do so because they like it and think it makes them better looking.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best friend wears it every day and she looks like shit... When I saw her without it I got scared at first

I used to have a thing about boys with eyeliner when I was a young un. I wouldn't go out with one unless they wore eyeliner - I was a goth mind!!! Me weird. :huh:

It's cool wearing eyeliner....not because it makes you look punk and hot...

because.... because they do?! i dunno, ask them. i guess it just goes with the dark and sultry look

aww this will turn into spam....

I guess I already said it but I love eyeliner....but my freinds prefer red eyeliner than black, don't really know why

Hä,mhm thats the short version of the question,it must be*Why does anybody wear eyeliner*

People in band also be humans so when they wanna wear this,its their flavor

And i think it look cute :P

well does it really matter the ones who wear it are hot e.g billie joe, tre , ville valo, brandon flowers, gerard way and the list goes on.... :eyebrows:

aww this will turn into spam....

I guess I already said it but I love eyeliner....but my freinds prefer red eyeliner than black, don't really know why

I once tried red eyeliner, but it wouldn't wash off, so I looked like I had really sore, puffy eyes for ages!

Guest Phoebe.

I once tried red eyeliner, but it wouldn't wash off, so I looked like I had really sore, puffy eyes for ages!

Mmm I love my red eyeliner, I go for all that theatrical make-up effects shit when i'm bored, all black eyeliner stars and bright green shadow. I once did eyeliner tears, they were pretty effective. I know, I'm a fag.

Mmm I love my red eyeliner, I go for all that theatrical make-up effects shit when i'm bored, all black eyeliner stars and bright green shadow. I once did eyeliner tears, they were pretty effective. I know, I'm a fag.

haha, I've done the eye liner tears thing as well, but it didn't turn out so great. I love eye liner, its an invitation to draw across skin. I want to try drawing eyes on my eyelids, but all I've got is black and red, so I can't do a good job.

Archived