Green Day without Billie, Mike and Tré

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

I started to like Dookie because i thought Billie was hot ,but since now I don't I'll probably say no .

I laughed, and then realized I'm not sure you're kidding.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post answered these questions more concisely than anyone else.

So I win.

yes...yes...you win.

i see that post now......

if billie mike and tre werent in green day--then the music WOULDNT be the same. its impossible. if someone else was billie, how on earth would they write the songs that come to be green day songs. thats right, they cant.

That would be like saying lets replace the members of green day with hanson. It just wouldnt be the same.

as long as they play this awsome music, sure i would like them, cause i listen first to there music and dont look at the band and than decide if i like them or not ;)

but without them,,,,i think it wouldnt be the same espacially on stage...

Green Day with Billie and not mike and tre but other guys i bet it would still be good, but if you lose the billies voice, then no.

I don't know. I like their personalities..

I mean I like the music, but it would

seem weird without them.

nevermind. im just confusing myself.

Green day probably wouldn't bee so sucessful without billie, mike & tre. Even if the music was good. I suppose we just think that their personalitys match the music they play.

I know I posted in here enough.. But the point is if they weren't in it, it wouldn't even be Green Day. :blink:

This question makes no sense. Yeah, I know you meant if the music were the same but made by someone else, but of course that isn't possible. They put themselves into the music. Someone else would make different music.

Green day probably wouldn't bee so sucessful without billie, mike & tre. Even if the music was good. I suppose we just think that their personalitys match the music they play.

pssh. Thats what I was trying to say but I couldn't word it right..

just like i didn't word this very well either..

if Green Day wasn't how it is today, all of us in GDA wouldn't be wasting 5 hours a day online talking to who knows who.

It wouldn't be the same music without all three of them, nor would it be Green Day.

exactly

if Green Day wasn't how it is today, all of us in GDA wouldn't be wasting 5 hours a day online.

whateva. i only waste 4 and half. speak for yourself.

Guest Immortality

I like Blvd. of Broken dreams. :D

Tyler you fucking n00b. :laugh:

This question makes no sense. Yeah, I know you meant if the music were the same but made by someone else, but of course that isn't possible. They put themselves into the music. Someone else would make different music.

Exactly. Without Billie, the lyrics would never be exactly the same. It's unique to him and his experiences that shaped the songs he wrote. It just wouldn't work.

yeah but that's only because were used to Tre, Billie and Mike. If green day started out with Jesus Crist, The Candy Man and Barbie and Billie, Mike and Tre never existed, what would you think of them, do you think you'll like them the same way as the "real green day today"?

:laugh: barbie :laugh:

Archived