Green Day without Billie, Mike and Tré

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Billie,Mike and Tre aren't in green day they ARE green day

they're the definiton of green day

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't be the same music without all three of them, nor would it be Green Day.

Billie,Mike and Tre aren't in green day they ARE green day

they're the definiton of green day

my thoughts exaclty :thumbsup:

hmm. the voices would be different, and it wouldnt be green day. but i think i would like them..

It wouldn't be the same music without all three of them, nor would it be Green Day.

exactly.

well, say i heard about this new band called "Green Day". then i would start listening to them. and if they sound anything like the Green Day that there is now, then i'd probably like this band, Green Day. then i'd start looking up info about the guys in the band and listen to their interviews and stuff. say the guys in the band were named.. uh.. Jimmy Boe, Ike, and Greg. if they all have good personalities, and i like their music and stuff, then i'd probably really like them. wow, i hope this makes sense :huh:

what if billie, mike, and tre were covered in moles, what then?

WTF?? They still would be as great musicians as they're now!

Green Day without Billie Mike or Tre just isn't Green Day - Their my favourite band cos they're such great people as well as good musicians

well if theres no tre,mike,or billie,theres no green day. so i couldnt say really

Alright, this thread has gone on long enough already. There wasn't any amount of decent discussion, just a lot of redundancy.

Archived