Green Day without Billie, Mike and Tré

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Do you think if you liked Green Day without Billie, Mike and Tré?

I mean its then the same music but by other guys.

I think I still would have thought it was good (the music) but I never will love them like now.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know what you mean, once you get into the music, you get to know the personalities of the band, and if you like them as people, it contributes to the love of the songs.

It wouldn't be the same music without all three of them, nor would it be Green Day.

That is exactly what i was thinking

I would have a hard time imagining that, but I would probably think it is good music.

if Billie, Mike & Tre left wouldn't there be no band, literally. sorry thats just what i thought when i read the title :D

I don't really know if that is even possible.. without them to me it just isn't 'Green Day.' They each have their own personalities and style that they bring to the group, so basically without them, the band wouldn't even be able to exist. I hope I explained that the way I was thinking it :S.

Actually... jnine13 and randomness said exactly what I was thinking.

Well yeah I'd probably like them, we wouldn't even know of the existance of those 3 if they weren't in the band and had no other band...

Probably yes, because if I didin't see Billie, Mike or Tre never, I wouldn't know how it would be the band with them

It wouldn't be the same music without all three of them, nor would it be Green Day.

yeah but that's only because were used to Tre, Billie and Mike. If green day started out with Jesus Crist, The Candy Man and Barbie and Billie, Mike and Tre never existed, what would you think of them, do you think you'll like them the same way as the "real green day today"?

Probably yes, because if I didin't see Billie, Mike or Tre never, I wouldn't know how it would be the band with them

My thoughts too. We would just learn the personality of those guys instead of Billie, Mike and Tre, and learn more about the brains behind the music, and of course, all the girls would find one to drool over... :rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean, once you get into the music, you get to know the personalities of the band, and if you like them as people, it contributes to the love of the songs.

exactly what i was going to say

Well.. I mean now I think I can explain better. Most of us like them not only for their music, but for their personalities. So like if they were replaced with some other people, they would lose a ton of fans I'm sure. I mean they have great personalities and they all bring something to the table, they're unique. If you had someone else out there writing and singing - playing drums - playing bass... it wouldn't be the same style, not the same feel I don't think.

yeh but they're all unique, as is everyone. chances are if there were different people in Green Day they wouldn't be as successful

well, it depends what you mean. if members were replaced, i dont think i would like them as much.

however, if you mean that they start off as three people other than billie, mike and tre, and green day never existed, and instead this other band was where green day is now, im guessing that i would like it as much.

crap..it wouldn't be Green Day at all.

fuck...what are you on, and where did you get it? :wacko:

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

crap..it wouldn't be Green Day at all.

fuck...what are you on, and where did you get it? :wacko:

My post answered these questions more concisely than anyone else.

So I win.

Archived