I have an idea on how we as Green Day fans can do our part to make Green Day's fame everlasting

willgc

yup, lets have their name among paris hilton and brittny spears. great way to boost any confidence i may possibly have left in em. :down:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, lets have their name among paris hilton and brittny spears. great way to boost any confidence i may possibly have left in em. :down:

Like I said before, if you don't like something because of the names it houses, the only way to change that is to get the name of someone you do respect in alongside them.

• 2 weeks later...

OK

The_original_mrs_cool and I were chatting about this last night and guys, we’re not going to let this fizzle out!

We’ve done such a good job in such a short space of time for the Grammy booklet and that was only the folks with paypal! :happy:We can so do this.

I don’t want to hear anymore ‘I support this’/’I don’t support this’ comments - we’ve had all points of view – and by the sounds of it the majority of us are in full support of this SO lets get proactive on this now please!

2 Questions.

1) Who is going to email/write a letter to Adeline Records to try to get through to Green Day to see if they support this? (Does any one know a better way to contact them?)

And

2) Do those of you who own and run GDA/GDC support this idea and are you willing for it to be the ‘representing fan club’?

K x

Come on! :thumbsup:

1) Who is going to email/write a letter to Adeline Records to try to get through to Green Day to see if they support this? (Does any one know a better way to contact them?)

And

2) Do those of you who own and run GDA/GDC support this idea and are you willing for it to be the ‘representing fan club’?

I choose YOU! for the first option. :) You seem to be the most proactive person to recently post in this thread. But I too am anxious to see this get off the ground. And have the admins said anything about this at all? I'm curious.

I'd be willing to try to contact them, im willing to do as much as i can, seeing in young, and i dont have a job, and i wont have any money to donate :/

somebodys probably already said this but i dont care:

green day are not on the same level as the rest of the people on the hollywood walk of fame.

And have the admins said anything about this at all? I'm curious.

Well Admins? GDA people? Do you support this or not? Can we steam ahead?

K x

Archived