This day in Green Day History

djrossstar

whoa 12 years ago...i was 3 years old :laugh: ...anyways way to go green day...12 years later and they're a houshold name :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay

12 years ago i was 7...ew.

whoa 12 years ago...i was 3 years old :laugh: ...anyways way to go green day...12 years later and they're a houshold name :)

:blink: they were a household name in 1994 too...and 1997...alot.

12 years ago Green Day weren't heard of in Australia, not until Warning or Shenanigans, which is when I heard of them. I'm ashamed *cries*

Let's see, 12 years ago I would have been 3. I can't really remember anything from that age, it seems like forever ago

12 years ago Green Day weren't heard of in Australia, not until Warning or Shenanigans, which is when I heard of them. I'm ashamed *cries*

not heard of by you...

my friends in aussie and she heard of green day in 95... :)

thinking about 12 years ago i has 3 and well definitley wasnt listening to green day

I was 3 and a half watching the hit singles play on Mtv. My parents never bought th cd though.

its really interesting how green day has reinvented themselves and bridged an entire 'letter' generation. there really are very few bands that have done that.

i bought dookie in the april of '94 as a senior. before that, i listened only to gangsta rap.

green day, look what you did.

jerks.

Oh ok, I thought it wasn't heard of in Australia because I never saw their albums in the stores, none of my relatives nor friends were talking about them and I never heard them on the radio or tv.

12 years ago I was only 3 months old. But my brother bought it the day it came out.

yay

12 years ago i was 7...ew.

:blink: they were a household name in 1994 too...and 1997...alot.

well sorry...i wasnt all that into music at that time :P

12 years ago there was alot of noise and dookie around my house,none of which had anything to do with Green Day.It was all produced by kids aged 8,6,6 and 7 month.Once in a while I´ve could have done with a green day,though :wink:

Hmm lets see 12 years ago i was 2 and well didnt know Green Day :pinch:

But anyhow my Green Day shirt was bought out for the ocassion and i went through my vinyls and then Green Day cd's

12 years ago I didin't haved idea what music means...for the first time I saw Green Day on tv 3 years ago. Anyway, it's an important day, beacause 12 years after, Green Day still rocks :D

12 years ago I was 4. I was probably preparing a gift for my mom's birthday... I had no idea of what Green Day was but it's possible that they just weren't played on the radio in my hometown (if there was FM radio there at that time), I mean, before I started to listen to Green Day I'd never heard Time of Your Life even if I remember the big hits that were played when I was a kid.

well in that amount of time my parentss love green day so about when i was 4 in the nimrod era my parents had to get me this album :wub: and ever since i got it green day is my favorite band EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

12 years already? Wah, I really feel old. I was a senior in high school, didn't buy it though. Wasn't my type of music back then, but I knew who they were.

this time 12 years ago I was severely depressed and trying to get away from home but I did take time to buy dookie...it kept me going!

Archived