My Green Day Ringtone

karendaniels

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does bluetoothed mean? Sorry if this is a dumb question, just never heard of it.

Bluetooth is a system of wireless communication that allows you to connect and exchange information between different devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, etc via radio frequency. That's how Phoebe was able to get the song from her brother's cell phone and could also transfer it to her computer or another person's cell phone that uses that technology. I use it too, it's really practical.

I used to have the mp3 for American Idiot as a ringtone, and as I am allowed to get mp3 in there I can pretty much shorten any song and use it as a ringtone, which is what I'll do as soon as I am not that lazy to shorten it.

I change my ringtone every week

Now I have one from a commercial, of a bug

Bluetooth is a system of wireless communication that allows you to connect and exchange information between different devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, etc via radio frequency. That's how Phoebe was able to get the song from her brother's cell phone and could also transfer it to her computer or another person's cell phone that uses that technology. I use it too, it's really practical.

I used to have the mp3 for American Idiot as a ringtone, and as I am allowed to get mp3 in there I can pretty much shorten any song and use it as a ringtone, which is what I'll do as soon as I am not that lazy to shorten it.

Ah Hah! Thank you for explaining it to me! :D

Ah Hah! Thank you for explaining it to me! :D

:) You are welcome. I hope you actually understood it.

Warning

Blvd of broken dreams

American idiot

longview

holiday

Good Riddance

WMUWSE

hitchin a ride

yea....

Hehe I bluetoothed it off my brother's phone. It's either that or The Undertones.

Teenage Kicks?

Warning

Blvd of broken dreams

American idiot

longview

holiday

Good Riddance

WMUWSE

hitchin a ride

yea....

you have verizon dont you?

Archived