"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

"jeeze. I dont know why I ever went on this site. it depresses me. I sent billie a letter in the mail last year and I didnt get a reply.anyways, I LOVE YOU BILLIE. yur sssooo hot. adrieanne, you have good taste cuz' your husband is sexy as heck."

did you make that up, shmexy andres?

Wow....

Makes you reconsider the intelligence of human beings.

I thought ur ava was never gonna end, i read it all :P its col!

wow andres, people can be so inconsiderate. this site, a "Waste of time" never its the best fuckin green day site ever!

I'm not worried about people being inconsiderate. I'm worried about these people just being alive. They are bound to hurt someone with their existance.

Like Anderson Cooper said on Conan: They were talking about the show "My Super Sweet Sixteen" and Anderson said "These girls go complain to their parents that they want the white SUV outside, not the silver one. The whole time i'm thinking "These people need to be lined up and shot""

I love Anderson.

"i saw at billie joes myspace that he and adreinne have 2 adopted twin girls that are 15. thats not true...is it?"

Edited by Andres

oh how i love my dad. he just sent me this email.

"GOOd MOrninnG son. HerE in the BEauTiful NORThern MOUnTAins enJOYing A N ICE CLEAr dAY. hoW do YOU Like THe FAncy WRITing. Well hOpe youR doiNG Good.c TalK Too YOu lATer.JLm"

:wub:

i am so sorry that you get e-mails from these fuck heads. :down: :down: :down: :down: just ignore them. but maybe if you start posting these, they'll stop e-mailing you!

bloody funny emails, i wish i got ones like that it would be far more interesting than the crap i get. talk to frank keeps fucking emailing me telling me not to do drugs... i have no idea how they got my email :blink:

bwaha, i just got this one about today's news post.

"i'm very dissapointed. on your post called m magazine o.O, you said that the editors should stop putting green day in 'little girl's magazines.' however, i feel that putting gd in that mag is helping all the little preppy peoples grow up and realize what's better!i'm sorry, i'm REALLY bitter right now."

love it.