Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"Daily" wtf email

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Guest_n1i0m3r9od_*

Guest_n1i0m3r9od_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
Holy shit.

That's awesome.

Havinagreenday08

Havinagreenday08
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Joined Apr 19, 2005
  • 0 rep
Hahah. those are good. Keep em' coming Andres.

I've been PMed with things like,

"OMFG, were did yooz git that greenday JaCkEt!!!11!1???/?? Did yooz git from HoT ToPiC????!!1 Coz i have a BuNcHiEz of pinz and shizz from theres!!!!111 omfg dgfsdjkgdjgfdjgh i looooooovez that store s0o0o0o0o much!!!11!!!"

..whatsername..

..whatsername..
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined Jul 25, 2005
  • 0 rep

And another:

"if you are not green day who the fuck are you? no offence or anything but i don't really give a shit about you or anyone else for that matter that are'nt green day if you do actually know green day tell them how fucken awesome they are

love from fuck you xoxoxo"

ha oh god i practically cried reading this. i cant understand why some people are so god damn stupid.
its not like you were attacking them with the little IMPORTANT MESSAGE thing!

Havinagreenday08

Havinagreenday08
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Joined Apr 19, 2005
  • 0 rep
The saddest part of all this, is right now some little 10 year old fan is entirely satisifed in doing this, and is sitting in her AI t shirt surrounded by Green Day posters and pictures listening to her mOsT FaV soNg BOBD, feeling like she did Green Day a favor by "telling you off".

DeathOrGlory

DeathOrGlory
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts
  • Joined Jul 26, 2005
  • 6 rep
ooh so are you going to post some more ... interesting e-mails daily?
because sadly enough, i do not come into contact with those kinds of people very often

Sarah_B

Sarah_B
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined Oct 14, 2005
  • 0 rep
Whoa they sure say stupid/random things dont they lol thanks for sharing andres

RevolutionRegained

RevolutionRegained
  • Oldie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,072 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2004
  • 1 rep
haha yup the joy of dumbasses.

i would <3 to get those emails...very entertaining.

Sarah_B

Sarah_B
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined Oct 14, 2005
  • 0 rep
maybe the admins should have a contest on who can get the worst email

Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,978 posts
  • Joined Jun 03, 2005
  • 0 rep
I hate people. :(

It's a problem when their typing skills slightly exceed their reading ability. If it was at the same level, they wouldn't be able to write an email at all.

relic

relic
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,735 posts
  • Joined Oct 25, 2005
  • 1 rep
wow, some of those are awesome. just awesome. it makes you think how stupid people can really be.

Guest_worryrock91_*

Guest_worryrock91_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

wow, some of those are awesome. just awesome. it makes you think how stupid people can really be.

I get more disturbing emails from you

StrayJr

StrayJr
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,149 posts
  • Joined Apr 08, 2005
  • 1 rep
Just reading those makes me wanna harm something.

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,631 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,932 rep
Yes i'll post some daily, i'm sure you guys would enjoy them. That way they aren't a complete waste of my time.

When i first started on GDA and got shit like that I would usually just reply with something nice or correct them or whatever. Now i just usualy reply with "you are a fucking idiot" or something like that. Then get a reply like this i got a few hours ago.

I replied with "You really are an idiot." and got "I'm an idiot???????????? WOW!!! You should not be saying that."

And here's an email i got a few days ago:

" I love Green Day ( I started liking them when American Idiot came out but once I started listening to that I wanted to see there other albums and I like all there stuff A LOT ) I do love the band I do, but not as much as I love Billie Joe! OH MY GOSH! I would probably pass out if I met him in person ( It would be soooo awesome!!! ) "

I replied with "Well now I like you a little less."

and got

"Why??? :cry:"

Edited by Andres, 22 January 2006 - 11:46 PM.

StrayJr

StrayJr
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,149 posts
  • Joined Apr 08, 2005
  • 1 rep
^LOL, what a n00b.

Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,978 posts
  • Joined Jun 03, 2005
  • 0 rep
My brain actually feels dirty after reading these. Not in a sexual way...I mean I can feel the filth of stupidity clogging up my neopallium.

Advertising

Guest_Holden_*

Guest_Holden_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

My brain actually feels dirty after reading these. Not in a sexual way...I mean I can feel the filth of stupidity clogging up my neopallium.

neopalliwhaat?

Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 3,978 posts
  • Joined Jun 03, 2005
  • 0 rep
Neopallium.

Guest_Holden_*

Guest_Holden_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

Neopallium.

ohhh the neocortex, thats what i learned it as.. gotcha :thumbsup:

SickOfMe

SickOfMe
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • Joined Dec 13, 2005
  • 0 rep

And here's an email i got a few days ago:

" I love Green Day ( I started liking them when American Idiot came out but once I started listening to that I wanted to see there other albums and I like all there stuff A LOT ) I do love the band I do, but not as much as I love Billie Joe! OH MY GOSH! I would probably pass out if I met him in person ( It would be soooo awesome!!! ) "

I replied with "Well now I like you a little less."

and got

"Why??? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/..."

lmfao

dumbstruck27

dumbstruck27
  • Kinky Nurse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,138 posts
  • Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • 6 rep
What the fuck?

^ That's the first thing that came to my head too..

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,631 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,932 rep
Here are todays:

"Why dont u guys take so so so so long to finally get the new awards!! its anoying cause some times i cant watch the whole award shows!PLZ email me back with an answer.Thankz!"

------

"Hello! I am from Larnaka in Cyprus and i am fan of Green Day and your site is so wonderful!!!
I just want to say that you have to put new fotos of Green Day....
Billie Joe is so handsome and Tre the same....
I have their cd American Idiot and DVD Bullet In A Bible and its great....

LoVe AnD kIsSeS!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------

"hey how do u guys no so much about green day?"

-------------------

"Hello. Um I was wondering if it was true that Billie Joe adpoted his neice ? Because there is a girl and she is suposedly Billies neice and said that he adopted her for Christmas. She is causng alot of trouble and I wanted to know if it was true or not. I fugured you guys would know because your big Green Day fans. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank You for your time =]"

------------------

" i green days biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

-------------

Thats enough for a while.

Jillie Boe.

Jillie Boe.
  • Dearly Beloved

• 6,490 posts
  • Joined Oct 24, 2005
  • 0 rep
you should share some of these email's more often :rolleyes:
how old do you think the girl (i would think it was a girl, if not i'm sorry) she was?
Whoever she is she is probabley lying about the whole A+ student, if not she's just probabley dumb in general.

Geek-Stink-Breath

Geek-Stink-Breath
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined Jan 18, 2006
  • 0 rep
Whoa a load of things did make me go "WTF"

Jillie Boe.

Jillie Boe.
  • Dearly Beloved

• 6,490 posts
  • Joined Oct 24, 2005
  • 0 rep

"Hello! I am from Larnaka in Cyprus and i am fan of Green Day and your site is so wonderful!!!

-----------------------------------------

" i green days biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

i don't mind new fans, but these are the type that i hate. But lets look on the positive for a minute at least they spelled "green day" and "billie Joe" right :thumbsup:

RAGEandLOVEx3

RAGEandLOVEx3
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Joined Jan 21, 2006
  • 0 rep
wtf? people are such dumbasses these days. seriously. they are.

sorry you have to recieve shit liek that sometimes.

-----------------------------------------

i don't mind new fans, but these are the type that i hate. But lets look on the positive for a minute at least they spelled "green day" and "billie Joe" right http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

yepp.. true.. but there fucking annoying

Here are todays:

"Why dont u guys take so so so so long to finally get the new awards!! its anoying cause some times i cant watch the whole award shows!PLZ email me back with an answer.Thankz!"

------

-------------------

"hey how do u guys no so much about green day?"

-------------------

"Hello. Um I was wondering if it was true that Billie Joe adpoted his neice ? Because there is a girl and she is suposedly Billies neice and said that he adopted her for Christmas. She is causng alot of trouble and I wanted to know if it was true or not. I fugured you guys would know because your big Green Day fans. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank You for your time =]"

------------------

-------------

Thats enough for a while.

HAHAH CAN I SAY DUMBASSES ! :wacko:

i seriously want to poke them with a stick

Tyke

Tyke
  • <3

• 3,360 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2004
  • 0 rep
Because andres hogs all the good email accounts on gda i dont get as many good ones.

Here is one of my many fanmails though:

hi this might sound a little werid but i think ur dead sexy and sry if that freaks u out but im 18 too. if u ever want to talk to me (which u probabaly wont)here is my email adress ###########. my asl is 18/ f /troy tenessee and i hope ur single lol
my name is #### #####but plz email me sometime =( plz!!!!
sry if u think im a obessed little freak but i do like uk

Guest_Immortality_*

Guest_Immortality_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I have a theory that only intelligent people should be allowed on internet. They should have to pass a test before they can get on.

Amanda

Amanda
  • Loved Very Much by Joey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,231 posts
  • Joined Apr 08, 2005
  • 7,621 rep
Mine consist of the usual " Please check this myspace account and tell me that it really is Billie Joe's ....I JUST KNOW IT MUST BE REAL !!!! "

And the now famous " Wow, it must be great to be married to Billie Joe...can we be friends ? "

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,631 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,932 rep

Because andres hogs all the good email accounts on gda i dont get as many good ones.

hi this might sound a little werid but i think ur dead sexy and sry if that freaks u out but im 18 too. if u ever want to talk to me (which u probabaly wont)here is my email adress ###########. my asl is 18/ f /troy tenessee and i hope ur single lol

:laugh:

you wish.

A few days ago Tyke sent me an txt on my phone from some stupid email address. It said "d00d. i cant beleev that i found YR number. this is andres from gda right? oh my ILU so much and maybe we can hang out (sex)."

Then sent a few more pretending to be the same girl, saying she lived in my town, and her and her girlfriends were by my house and I should come out so we could hang out.

After the second one i knew it was him, but i was still a little paranoid. I looked out my window to make sure there were no freaky 12 year olds outside.

bastard.

RAGEandLOVEx3

RAGEandLOVEx3
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Joined Jan 21, 2006
  • 0 rep

Mine consist of the usual " Please check this myspace account and tell me that it really is Billie Joe's ....I JUST KNOW IT MUST BE REAL !!!! "

And the now famous " Wow, it must be great to be married to Billie Joe...can we be friends ? "

hahahah now thats what i call comedy

:laugh:

you wish.

A few days ago Tyke sent me an txt on my phone from some stupid email address. It said "d00d. i cant beleev that i found YR number. this is andres from gda right? oh my ILU so much and maybe we can hang out (sex)."

Then sent a few more pretending to be the same girl, saying she lived in my town, and her and her girlfriends were by my house and I should come out so we could hang out.

After the second one i knew it was him, but i was still a little paranoid. I looked out my window to make sure there were no freaky 12 year olds outside.

bastard.

HAHAHH OMG! thats suchaa great joke. lol dude.. imagin if it was real.

I have a theory that only intelligent people should be allowed on internet. They should have to pass a test before they can get on.

ahahha yep i think ur right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users