Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"Daily" wtf email

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,578 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,841 rep
"I want to join your son's band cuz i look alike you and sound sorta like you. God swr"

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,705 rep

Bless you for bringing this back. Sadly it isn't the one with the girl who says "Yes sir!" when Billie says "You like that bitch?" in Bullet In A Bible. But plenty of gold!

I had forgotten about that oh my God

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Ringleader of the Tormentors

• 14,161 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,678 rep

I want to join your son's band cuz i look alike you and sound sorta like you. God swr

I didn't realise you were a father. Congratulations.
  • Floyd Pinkerton likes this

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,578 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,841 rep

POPULAR

Here you go. 

"please tell green day and their producers that I have written a song that I think will become a major hit for them and respond to me as soon as possible!"
  • The Disappearing Boy, Hermione, Tubbie Head and 11 others like this

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • British Idiot.

• 15,713 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 3,154 rep
Congrats Andres!

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
  • No, this is Patrick

• 30,652 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,613 rep
Sounds like a perfect match for the previous guy!

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 12,750 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,661 rep

Here you go. 

"please tell green day and their producers that I have written a song that I think will become a major hit for them and respond to me as soon as possible!"

I wanna hear this song, tell them to send it and PM it to me :D

Bastard of 1969

Bastard of 1969
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 859 rep
  • Location:Somewhere over the country with financial problems and not so smart politicians

Oh, what the fuck.

JOE THE X-KID

JOE THE X-KID
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2013
  • 1,389 rep
Céadog at work again?

GugsGreenDay

GugsGreenDay
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2014
  • 69 rep

So strange it

Davis Weiss

Davis Weiss
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2012
  • 158 rep

You can't really fight with mouth breathers online though. There is no reasoning with them.

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 351 rep
Oh gahd this thread. So full of little gems.
  • Fuzz likes this

Sauli

Sauli
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Joined May 24, 2014
  • 753 rep
Sometimes... I wonder. ..how the humankind still exists in spite of all that. It's kind of a miracle.

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 351 rep

If Green Day only knew all the shit they put you through they would probably write a song about you!

Billie should have written this Andres song and put it on the trilogy. It could have helped improve GDCers' general opinion of the thing. :P

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 14,161 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,678 rep

Billie should have written this Andres song and put it on the trilogy. It could have helped improve GDCers' general opinion of the thing. :P

He did :ninja:

• lizziebix, Mykee Mexx, Pat1308 and 1 other like this

Advertising

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,578 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,841 rep

POPULAR

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal). But then they suggest the band do a skit on stage where during American Idiot they get someone to go up on stage from the crowd and act like they're shooting all 3 members, then have police come out from back stage. "Leave the crowd and everyone silent for a few minutes, then Billie gets up saying "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting", and the band starts playing again".

After this person finishes this really terrible idea for a concert, they give me two bank account numbers asking for me or "anyone else in Green Day" to donate money to them, $1 to $3, just to help. They also kindly offered to use a wire transfer through Western Union if that was easier for us.

It's been a long time that I genuinely thought "what the fuck did I just read" after going through email.

• The Disappearing Boy, Hermione, Tubbie Head and 17 others like this

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • British Idiot.

• 15,713 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 3,154 rep

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal). But then they suggest the band do a skit on stage where during American Idiot they get someone to go up on stage from the crowd and act like they're shooting all 3 members, then have police come out from back stage. "Leave the crowd and everyone silent for a few minutes, then Billie gets up saying "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting", and the band starts playing again".

After this person finishes this really terrible idea for a concert, they give me two bank account numbers asking for me or "anyone else in Green Day" to donate money to them, $1 to $3, just to help. They also kindly offered to use a wire transfer through Western Union if that was easier for us.

It's been a long time that I genuinely thought "what the fuck did I just read" after going through email.

That's brilliant. I love how they ask for just between $1-3, not hundreds of thousands!
  • Pat1308 likes this

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 2,553 rep

Do they take you for a Green Day related ?  Like they think you just have to call them to suggest the idea... ? :lol:

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 14,161 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,678 rep

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal).

It was Brazil, wasn't it? Yes, that's what I got from that.
  • Tubbie Head and Todd like this

Big Cheese

Big Cheese
  • Tom's Other Lackey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts
  • Joined Nov 04, 2011
  • 1,503 rep

Man, that's fucking great. I'll do that skit on stage in my band, we'll even do an awful cover of "American Idiot" to go along with it!

• Pat1308 likes this

Hermione

Hermione
  • Soggy Dream

• 27,190 posts
  • Joined Jan 09, 2008
  • 9,807 rep

:lol:

Is the money to fund the campaign to make this skit happen? Where can I donate? 

• Fuzz, Tubbie Head and loveblondiebilliejoe like this

Bastard of 1969

Bastard of 1969
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 859 rep
  • Location:Somewhere over the country with financial problems and not so smart politicians
I think i know what's the country, but I'm not gonna tell which one, because I'm gonna be stereotypical.

that idea thou :lol:

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 351 rep

Can we do this skit? :D Hey, at least the guy who sent this is considerate enough just to ask for a dollar or three.

EDIT: Either he's kind enough not to ask for much, or he doesn't have a clue how much a dollar is worth.

• Tubbie Head and inthehallwaynow like this

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,493 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,919 rep

Well that one is hilarious  :lol:

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 558 rep

Well, it´s just clever to ask for just 1 or 3 $. I mean, asking for 100 $, who would be willing - and/or able - to spend so much money? But 1 $ can be given away much more easier. C´mon, 1 Dollar... that´s almost nothing for you. But 100 people saying, c´mon, I can afford 1 or 3 $ makes already 100 or 300 $ in their pockets. Worth trying. Clever, I´d say.

loveblondiebilliejoe

loveblondiebilliejoe
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2014
  • 16 rep
Wow, these messages make some of the delinquents I go to school with look very smart.

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 351 rep

I just reread this. I know the person who typed it probably meant for Billie to say "'Wake up' (like in the chorus of Waiting)" but the way he/she writes makes it appear as if Billie is literally meant to say "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting." (Not that it would improve anything.) Punctuation really does go a long way I guess.

I'm thinking of adopting "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting" as a new catchphrase.

• Sauli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users