"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

I actually think some of them are kind of sweet... (ducks for cover :D ). I'm sure if I had to put up with them day after day they would drive me insane, tho.

i don't agree but that wasn't that bad, at least you could understand what she was saying and she actually explained.

Guest Immortality

I actually think some of them are kind of sweet... (ducks for cover :D ). I'm sure if I had to put up with them day after day they would drive me insane, tho.

Sweet? I think freaky would be the appropiate word. :)

My dad writes like that too, it's kinda.. wierd to see my dad typing

"ttyl <3 Feebles"

and

"c u l8r"

Stuff like that.

haha. for awhile my dad would not only type "kewl", but say it that way too. then i told him he sounded like a loser and he stopped. :rolleyes:

i don't agree but that wasn't that bad, at least you could understand what she was saying and she actually explained.

i didn't say it was bad. just funny because i like when i annoy people like that.

what did you say in your e-mail? :)

"Could you guys send me the lyrics to Mechanical Man?!" (something close to that) and

I got a link e-mailed to me, that took me straight to GDA n I felt like a dumbass :pinch:

"Could you guys send me the lyrics to Mechanical Man?!" (something close to that) and

I got a link e-mailed to me, that took me straight to GDA n I felt like a dumbass :pinch:

yeah you are really a dumbass, i don't get why people don't check out the site anymore. When i first saw this site i went straight to the downloads :rolleyes:

i guess most of them are just misguided kids, but man... i dont think even i was that thick when i was younger. it must suck having to sift through that shite everyday - i apprecate you all even more now!

Edited by The_original_mrs_cool

yeah you are really a dumbass, i don't get why people don't check out the site anymore. When i first saw this site i went straight to the downloads :rolleyes:

Lol yea I know, I did check out the lyrics section but I didnt think about checking the Extra Media part, so needless to say when I did find the lyrics I was like " :pinch: Dumbass they were right there!!!!!"

" i still think gsb is better...no offence but u guys seem like teenies!"

well we are, but so are gsb and they have more members and it seems that more than the majority of them are "teenies" anyway. The bottom line is we both suck.....to a certain degree.

.......so i don't seem like an asshole i'm just gonna add that they suck "harder". Do you get the feeling that, that email was from that guy who claims he's 21 and works for gsb and comes on here to diss you all the time?

Edited by Californian_Idiot

Guest Quietus

Someone ovbiously hasn't spent a lot of time on this forum.

There are actually quite a few assholes on GSB. And..exactly how do you guys seem like teenies? -.- I may be new here...but for as long as i've liked Green Day..I have never wrote an e-mail like that....

Except for that one time when I got drunk.

"hi billie,

got a question. do evr hang out with your wife or child? what is your favorite color/ do you ever mde out with any one in high school? when you have next conster in houston? how long you made your music ? we love you billie "

"hi billie,

got a question. do evr hang out with your wife or child? what is your favorite color/ do you ever mde out with any one in high school? when you have next conster in houston? how long you made your music ? we love you billie "

hahaha... simply amazing.

"hi billie,

:lol: That one was so...random. The questions just jumped all over the place.

I usually just kinda giggle at the really stupid ones. But the really redundant ones get annoying.

If Green Day only knew all the shit they put you through they would probably write a song about you!

Guest n1i0m3r9od

If Green Day only knew all the shit they put you through they would probably write a song about you!

Wouldn't that be cool if he did. "Andres isn't me"

haha. That'd be awesome.