"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

I have a theory that only intelligent people should be allowed on internet. They should have to pass a test before they can get on.

if that were to occur, the entire federal government would have to abandon the internet! :laugh:

jeez, these emails, you gotta wonder if these people had ct scans, would anything show up?

hmm, im guessing, 11, 12?

gotta be a girl too.

really i would think around about 9 or 10 years old and there's a chance it could be a boy, but yeah probabley how the world is today its more likely to be a girl isn't it :pinch:

Well if it starts out with something stupid, they probably dont read the whole thing. But they have to open it, i mean its mail from fans, so its the admins job to keep out retards...

i would get SO pissed off with people that kept emailing stuff like that

Edited by extraordinary-gal

I would hang myself after a month.

Why are there people in this world who can be SO stupid?!

Do they never use their brains and think about what they mail first.

Oh yes Californian_Idiot it has to be kids from around 10 ... and I put my money on girls. :dry:

ha these emails are so entertaining. you should make a new thread every day with the best email of the day or something :D

"sorry but i dont have any photos. billie, the other day we met on yahoo and i was the one named ellie from bamberg, you may not remember me but i just wanted to say hi. please respond! see ya"

"sorry but i dont have any photos. billie, the other day we met on yahoo and i was the one named ellie from bamberg, you may not remember me but i just wanted to say hi. please respond! see ya"

i bet she used that email that was said to be billie..........why does everyone think you're billie?

Edited by Californian_Idiot

Andres

Billie Joe

What is the resembelence?

I know you already say you're not Green Day when people click the Contact link, and they obviously don't listen, but maybe when they click Contact on GDA it could lead to an FAQ page that says "If this was gonna be your question, here's your answer?" Then the field to send an email is at the bottom.

I know you already say you're not Green Day when people click the Contact link, and they obviously don't listen, but maybe when they click Contact on GDA it could lead to an FAQ page that says "If this was gonna be your question, here's your answer?" Then the field to send an email is at the bottom.

that's a good idea, but they'll probabley won't listen i mean we could be talking about kids as young as 9 here or maybe even younger.

Edited by Californian_Idiot

"Can they play at my birthday party"

"I know Billie's AIM sn. I'm talking to him on it"

oh god the first one. :laugh: just wow

and the second.....do they really think you are stupid enough to be impressed by that? i mean really. come on

i swear you guys need a giant flashing banner at the top of the site saying "WE ARE NOT GREEN DAY" or maybe something more insulting to these idiots intelligence.

actually...they probably still wouldnt get it.

i have such little faith in the general population

I hate the "will you get Green Day to play at my daughters/sons/friends birthday party?" emails.

new people on the forum PM me every now and then once they see people calling me adrienne and ask me if im billies wife..

:laugh:

new people on the forum PM me every now and then once they see people calling me adrienne and ask me if im billies wife..

:laugh:

:laugh: You should go along with it for a while

Oh, God. That second one is priceless.

I can't believe people send you stuff like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

wow.

i never knew dumbass emails could be that entertaining.

especially that first question and the last part.