"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

Here you go.

"please tell green day and their producers that I have written a song that I think will become a major hit for them and respond to me as soon as possible!"

I wanna hear this song, tell them to send it and PM it to me :D

You can't really fight with mouth breathers online though. There is no reasoning with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes... I wonder. ..how the humankind still exists in spite of all that. It's kind of a miracle.

• Like 1

If Green Day only knew all the shit they put you through they would probably write a song about you!

Billie should have written this Andres song and put it on the trilogy. It could have helped improve GDCers' general opinion of the thing. :P

• 1 month later...

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal). But then they suggest the band do a skit on stage where during American Idiot they get someone to go up on stage from the crowd and act like they're shooting all 3 members, then have police come out from back stage. "Leave the crowd and everyone silent for a few minutes, then Billie gets up saying "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting", and the band starts playing again".

After this person finishes this really terrible idea for a concert, they give me two bank account numbers asking for me or "anyone else in Green Day" to donate money to them, $1 to $3, just to help. They also kindly offered to use a wire transfer through Western Union if that was easier for us.

It's been a long time that I genuinely thought "what the fuck did I just read" after going through email.

That's brilliant. I love how they ask for just between $1-3, not hundreds of thousands!
  • Like 1

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal). But then they suggest the band do a skit on stage where during American Idiot they get someone to go up on stage from the crowd and act like they're shooting all 3 members, then have police come out from back stage. "Leave the crowd and everyone silent for a few minutes, then Billie gets up saying "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting", and the band starts playing again".

After this person finishes this really terrible idea for a concert, they give me two bank account numbers asking for me or "anyone else in Green Day" to donate money to them, $1 to $3, just to help. They also kindly offered to use a wire transfer through Western Union if that was easier for us.

It's been a long time that I genuinely thought "what the fuck did I just read" after going through email.

Do they take you for a Green Day related ? Like they think you just have to call them to suggest the idea... ? :lol:

Got the weirdest fucking email today. First they requested Green Day play a concert in their country (that's normal).

It was Brazil, wasn't it? Yes, that's what I got from that.
  • Like 2

Man, that's fucking great. I'll do that skit on stage in my band, we'll even do an awful cover of "American Idiot" to go along with it!

• Like 1

I think i know what's the country, but I'm not gonna tell which one, because I'm gonna be stereotypical.

that idea thou :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Can we do this skit? :D Hey, at least the guy who sent this is considerate enough just to ask for a dollar or three.

EDIT: Either he's kind enough not to ask for much, or he doesn't have a clue how much a dollar is worth.

• Like 2

Well, it´s just clever to ask for just 1 or 3 $. I mean, asking for 100 $, who would be willing - and/or able - to spend so much money? But 1 $ can be given away much more easier. C´mon, 1 Dollar... that´s almost nothing for you. But 100 people saying, c´mon, I can afford 1 or 3 $ makes already 100 or 300 $ in their pockets. Worth trying. Clever, I´d say.

Wow, these messages make some of the delinquents I go to school with look very smart.

I just reread this. I know the person who typed it probably meant for Billie to say "'Wake up' (like in the chorus of Waiting)" but the way he/she writes makes it appear as if Billie is literally meant to say "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting." (Not that it would improve anything.) Punctuation really does go a long way I guess.

I'm thinking of adopting "waaakkkeeee upp like in the chorus of Waiting" as a new catchphrase.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

"Broken Guitars customer service I'm the son of rage and love this is Billie speaking how may I help you today?"

Thank you billIe. I seem to be having trouble with my twitter account.

• Like 2