Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

A fellow GDCer needs your help!  See how you can help here.

Fuzz

"Daily" wtf email

313 posts in this topic

haha that'd be funny. but then people would start emailsing with "who's andres? is he hot? can i have his myspace?"

haha that'd be funny. but then people would start emailsing with "who's andres? is he hot? can i have his myspace?"

The second question ...... yes. :eyebrows:

Well, that's when you get a chance to make yourself look good. "Oh, Andres? Man, that guy is amazing..." and so forth.

"i love u billie joe warr u are soo hot !!!!! are u gyz coming to australia???? and if u do could u plz e-mail me????"

not my problem

i am going to try to get billie a present (if i had an adress please)and i have thirty dollers to spend it on.

You should have said that you know his adress and then that he only wants the money and voila, 30 bucks for free, hurray.

"i love u billie joe warr u are soo hot !!!!! are u gyz coming to australia???? and if u do could u plz e-mail me????"

...that makes me think where that person was when Green Day came here for the last 2 AI concerts....they were even on the the friggen 6:30 news!!!....Anyway..you should email back that they're playing a gig at Wagga Wagga..similar to the one at Milton Keynes...

god that is hilarious :lol:

i wouldn't say any of them was that funny, just sad :ermm:

they are very sad, hence the humor.

The spelling is the worst. It's just horrible.

:lol:

this thread is the best

poor stupid kids. But i agree with steppin'stone, you could make some cash outta this. Just ask for administration costs to forward the messages to green day.

oh, i guess im behind. i get a few a day that just make me sad. ijust read this one . ill post some more i guess later

omg i love you GREEN DAY soooo much i hope you never break up that would be TERRIBLE !! =(

i really wish i could meet u that is my dream =D and all your concerts ROOOOOCK !!! am have been saving money and buying anything and everything that has to do with all of you fully sick guys !!!

well rock on ;)

**SAIRZ **

Hmm.

oh, i guess im behind. i get a few a day that just make me sad. ijust read this one . ill post some more i guess later

omg i love you GREEN DAY soooo much i hope you never break up that would be TERRIBLE !! =(

i really wish i could meet u that is my dream =D and all your concerts ROOOOOCK !!! am have been saving money and buying anything and everything that has to do with all of you fully sick guys !!!

well rock on ;)

**SAIRZ **

lmao, how lucky you guys are to recieve these. haha

I don't know if there's still an email address for the fan club (it used to be idiotclub@aol.com) but what I used to an email directory which helped ---

Email Directory:

Letters & Questions For Green Day: idiotclub@aol.com

Questions About Green Day Tours: reprise@repriserec.com

News, Media Relations, Etc. - Webmaster: jasonh@gmail.com

When I did that, the letters for GD slowed to a trickle. I also added an auto-responder to my email that immediately sent a letter back to the sender with a FAQ list and the information that their question wouldn't be responded too if it was already answered in the email or on the web site. You might wanna give it a shot!

I rarely check my e-mails, but when I do I don't read them.

This really pissed me off one of my friends sent me like 300 emails with only the word spam written in the message.

I knew you would get quite a few messages Andres but not as many as it seems. And I wouldn't expect so many stupid ones - just 1 or 2. I wouldn't be able to cope.

Oh. My. God.

................wat the fucking hell. omg....

bummer , that sounds like a pain in the ass .People don't understand that you don't have contanct with GD , they are assholes .

i think this is the funnyest thingss ive everrr read in my life

then you'd feel loved :cool: