"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

Guest n1i0m3r9od

haha that'd be funny. but then people would start emailsing with "who's andres? is he hot? can i have his myspace?"

The second question ...... yes. :eyebrows:

haha that'd be funny. but then people would start emailsing with "who's andres? is he hot? can i have his myspace?"

Well, that's when you get a chance to make yourself look good. "Oh, Andres? Man, that guy is amazing..." and so forth.

i am going to try to get billie a present (if i had an adress please)and i have thirty dollers to spend it on.

You should have said that you know his adress and then that he only wants the money and voila, 30 bucks for free, hurray.

"i love u billie joe warr u are soo hot !!!!! are u gyz coming to australia???? and if u do could u plz e-mail me????"

...that makes me think where that person was when Green Day came here for the last 2 AI concerts....they were even on the the friggen 6:30 news!!!....Anyway..you should email back that they're playing a gig at Wagga Wagga..similar to the one at Milton Keynes...

"i love u billie joe warr u are soo hot !!!!! are u gyz coming to australia???? and if u do could u plz e-mail me????"

god that is hilarious :lol:

poor stupid kids. But i agree with steppin'stone, you could make some cash outta this. Just ask for administration costs to forward the messages to green day.

oh, i guess im behind. i get a few a day that just make me sad. ijust read this one . ill post some more i guess later

omg i love you GREEN DAY soooo much i hope you never break up that would be TERRIBLE !! =(

i really wish i could meet u that is my dream =D and all your concerts ROOOOOCK !!! am have been saving money and buying anything and everything that has to do with all of you fully sick guys !!!

well rock on ;)

**SAIRZ **

Hmm.

oh, i guess im behind. i get a few a day that just make me sad. ijust read this one . ill post some more i guess later

omg i love you GREEN DAY soooo much i hope you never break up that would be TERRIBLE !! =(

i really wish i could meet u that is my dream =D and all your concerts ROOOOOCK !!! am have been saving money and buying anything and everything that has to do with all of you fully sick guys !!!

well rock on ;)

**SAIRZ **

lmao, how lucky you guys are to recieve these. haha

I don't know if there's still an email address for the fan club (it used to be idiotclub@aol.com) but what I used to an email directory which helped ---

Email Directory:

Letters & Questions For Green Day: idiotclub@aol.com

Questions About Green Day Tours: reprise@repriserec.com

News, Media Relations, Etc. - Webmaster: jasonh@gmail.com

When I did that, the letters for GD slowed to a trickle. I also added an auto-responder to my email that immediately sent a letter back to the sender with a FAQ list and the information that their question wouldn't be responded too if it was already answered in the email or on the web site. You might wanna give it a shot!

This really pissed me off one of my friends sent me like 300 emails with only the word spam written in the message.

I knew you would get quite a few messages Andres but not as many as it seems. And I wouldn't expect so many stupid ones - just 1 or 2. I wouldn't be able to cope.

then you'd feel loved :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

"please take off all the pictures of bj and 80 kissing or better yet all the pic's of 80...i can't stand her...it doesn't help me noing that bj is married but you just have to keep reminding me."

"BLONDE?!BLONDE?! Y? ITS AWFUL...............Y??????THE WORLD ISN'T RIGHT ANYMORE!!! This is a distressing dissaster!!! Y?Y? he...being blonde...is no longer sexiest bloke ever.......Ville Valo is back at the top"

"i really like u with black hair better!!!"

"BLONDE

NOOOOOOOOOOO"

" BLONDE IS BACK...so is he blonde now??"

" is billie joe's hair really blonde...like right this minute or is it just an older picutre from just a little while ago? he looks hot....but not as hot with black hair"

"OK why did Billie Joe dye his hair blonde? Do you have any idea why? I think he looks kinda retarded. He should've kept his hair black. You probobly don't know why, but it'd be nice if you did. Please reply or something if you know why. :)"

"Hey. Is it true that Billie Joe has blonde hair for real now? I was wondering if it was just a wig or not. Thanks!"

"did billie joe really dye his hair blonde or is it fake???"

"OMG!did billie REALLY dye his hair blonde??or was it just a wig???"

"Do you know for sure if his hair is going to stay blonde?? B/C its kinda upsetting to see him like that. As soon as u know something, can u post it ASAP??"

"omg is it true that billie joe died his hair blonde i like the black but is it true?"

" i was thinking u could hav a section on how to be a punk emo or goth cause like most of green days fans are and there new one want to be but just cant get it right so maby u could help us to be punk goth or emo. plz"

• Like 4

• 8 years later...