"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

Here are todays:

"Why dont u guys take so so so so long to finally get the new awards!! its anoying cause some times i cant watch the whole award shows!PLZ email me back with an answer.Thankz!"

------

"Hello! I am from Larnaka in Cyprus and i am fan of Green Day and your site is so wonderful!!!

I just want to say that you have to put new fotos of Green Day....

Billie Joe is so handsome and Tre the same....

I have their cd American Idiot and DVD Bullet In A Bible and its great....

LoVe AnD kIsSeS!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------

"hey how do u guys no so much about green day?"

-------------------

"Hello. Um I was wondering if it was true that Billie Joe adpoted his neice ? Because there is a girl and she is suposedly Billies neice and said that he adopted her for Christmas. She is causng alot of trouble and I wanted to know if it was true or not. I fugured you guys would know because your big Green Day fans. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank You for your time =]"

------------------

" i green days biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

-------------

Thats enough for a while.

you should share some of these email's more often :rolleyes:

how old do you think the girl (i would think it was a girl, if not i'm sorry) she was?

Whoever she is she is probabley lying about the whole A+ student, if not she's just probabley dumb in general.

"Hello! I am from Larnaka in Cyprus and i am fan of Green Day and your site is so wonderful!!!

-----------------------------------------

" i green days biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

i don't mind new fans, but these are the type that i hate. But lets look on the positive for a minute at least they spelled "green day" and "billie Joe" right :thumbsup:

wtf? people are such dumbasses these days. seriously. they are.

sorry you have to recieve shit liek that sometimes.

i don't mind new fans, but these are the type that i hate. But lets look on the positive for a minute at least they spelled "green day" and "billie Joe" right :thumbsup:

yepp.. true.. but there fucking annoying

Here are todays:

"Why dont u guys take so so so so long to finally get the new awards!! its anoying cause some times i cant watch the whole award shows!PLZ email me back with an answer.Thankz!"

------

-------------------

"hey how do u guys no so much about green day?"

-------------------

"Hello. Um I was wondering if it was true that Billie Joe adpoted his neice ? Because there is a girl and she is suposedly Billies neice and said that he adopted her for Christmas. She is causng alot of trouble and I wanted to know if it was true or not. I fugured you guys would know because your big Green Day fans. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank You for your time =]"

------------------

-------------

Thats enough for a while.

HAHAH CAN I SAY DUMBASSES ! :wacko:

i seriously want to poke them with a stick

Because andres hogs all the good email accounts on gda i dont get as many good ones.

Here is one of my many fanmails though:

hi this might sound a little werid but i think ur dead sexy and sry if that freaks u out but im 18 too. if u ever want to talk to me (which u probabaly wont)here is my email adress ###########. my asl is 18/ f /troy tenessee and i hope ur single lol

my name is #### #####but plz email me sometime =( plz!!!!

sry if u think im a obessed little freak but i do like uk

Guest Immortality

I have a theory that only intelligent people should be allowed on internet. They should have to pass a test before they can get on.

Mine consist of the usual " Please check this myspace account and tell me that it really is Billie Joe's ....I JUST KNOW IT MUST BE REAL !!!! "

And the now famous " Wow, it must be great to be married to Billie Joe...can we be friends ? "

Because andres hogs all the good email accounts on gda i dont get as many good ones.

Here is one of my many fanmails though:

hi this might sound a little werid but i think ur dead sexy and sry if that freaks u out but im 18 too. if u ever want to talk to me (which u probabaly wont)here is my email adress ###########. my asl is 18/ f /troy tenessee and i hope ur single lol

my name is #### #####but plz email me sometime =( plz!!!!

sry if u think im a obessed little freak but i do like uk

:laugh:

you wish.

A few days ago Tyke sent me an txt on my phone from some stupid email address. It said "d00d. i cant beleev that i found YR number. this is andres from gda right? oh my ILU so much and maybe we can hang out (sex)."

Then sent a few more pretending to be the same girl, saying she lived in my town, and her and her girlfriends were by my house and I should come out so we could hang out.

After the second one i knew it was him, but i was still a little paranoid. I looked out my window to make sure there were no freaky 12 year olds outside.

bastard.

Mine consist of the usual " Please check this myspace account and tell me that it really is Billie Joe's ....I JUST KNOW IT MUST BE REAL !!!! "

And the now famous " Wow, it must be great to be married to Billie Joe...can we be friends ? "

hahahah now thats what i call comedy

:laugh:

you wish.

A few days ago Tyke sent me an txt on my phone from some stupid email address. It said "d00d. i cant beleev that i found YR number. this is andres from gda right? oh my ILU so much and maybe we can hang out (sex)."

Then sent a few more pretending to be the same girl, saying she lived in my town, and her and her girlfriends were by my house and I should come out so we could hang out.

After the second one i knew it was him, but i was still a little paranoid. I looked out my window to make sure there were no freaky 12 year olds outside.

bastard.

HAHAHH OMG! thats suchaa great joke. lol dude.. imagin if it was real.

I have a theory that only intelligent people should be allowed on internet. They should have to pass a test before they can get on.

ahahha yep i think ur right.

bastard.

i laughed so hard fuck! :laugh:

awesome...really good idea ^^

should be awarded or sumthin

"billy waz gay cause he kissed a guy on stage but gay or not i am still hi number 1 fan"

That came in about 20 mins ago.

well he or she can't be homophobic then if they still like him, which is one good thing and how can you be somebody's number 1 fan if you can't even spell his name, i'm guessing 9 or 10 years old.

Edited by Californian_Idiot

I told Courtney a while back that I should be her personal secretary and she simply said something along the lines of, "Sure, start checking the 200+ emails in my inbox and then do it again tomorrow." I would have to wear Depends at all times if most of the emails were as funny as some that have already been posted. People are such geniuses.

They lose thier "funny" appearance really quickly.

Trust me. It's fun to post a few, but when you get more than a few of those a day, it's annoying.

It also sucks getting the same thing over and over, and most times in like 5 different languages.

"When Is Green Day coming to my country"

"Is Green Day breaking up" "Does Billie Joe have throat cancer"

"Adie is pregnant"

"Tre and Billie are Gay"

" Can you promote my site"

"American Idiot is on "Wedding Crashers"

"You can see a poster in the movie The Pacifier"

"Can i work on GDA"

"Can you give me Billie's email address"

"Can they play at my birthday party"

"Please give me their mailing address"

" Can you pass this letter to them"

"Please update *insert section*"

"I love Billie Joe"

"Can I help with the tabs"

"Does Green Day have a myspace"

"I think i found Billie's real myspace"

"I know Billie's AIM sn. I'm talking to him on it"

I get at least one or two of each of those each day. Usually more. I mean, we get tons of email, and a lot of it is decent. But it's too bad we have to read all the stupid ones over and over and over.

I think those people would make prime candidates for test dummies.

if u add that people and many fucking politics of every country we have alot of dummies :eyebrows:

bush can be used for tests of suvs :laugh: