"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

^ :laugh:

In the old "rumors" thread before the board crashed I said "billy jo" and spelled a bunch of shit wrong because I was clearly being sarcastic (as anyone who's not completely retarded could tell) and someone PMed me saying I spelled his name wrong :rolleyes:

Hahah. those are good. Keep em' coming Andres.

I've been PMed with things like,

"OMFG, were did yooz git that greenday JaCkEt!!!11!1???/?? Did yooz git from HoT ToPiC????!!1 Coz i have a BuNcHiEz of pinz and shizz from theres!!!!111 omfg dgfsdjkgdjgfdjgh i looooooovez that store s0o0o0o0o much!!!11!!!"

And another:

"if you are not green day who the fuck are you? no offence or anything but i don't really give a shit about you or anyone else for that matter that are'nt green day if you do actually know green day tell them how fucken awesome they are

love from fuck you xoxoxo"

ha oh god i practically cried reading this. i cant understand why some people are so god damn stupid.

its not like you were attacking them with the little IMPORTANT MESSAGE thing!

The saddest part of all this, is right now some little 10 year old fan is entirely satisifed in doing this, and is sitting in her AI t shirt surrounded by Green Day posters and pictures listening to her mOsT FaV soNg BOBD, feeling like she did Green Day a favor by "telling you off".

ooh so are you going to post some more ... interesting e-mails daily?

because sadly enough, i do not come into contact with those kinds of people very often

I hate people. :(

It's a problem when their typing skills slightly exceed their reading ability. If it was at the same level, they wouldn't be able to write an email at all.

Guest worryrock91

wow, some of those are awesome. just awesome. it makes you think how stupid people can really be.

I get more disturbing emails from you

Yes i'll post some daily, i'm sure you guys would enjoy them. That way they aren't a complete waste of my time.

When i first started on GDA and got shit like that I would usually just reply with something nice or correct them or whatever. Now i just usualy reply with "you are a fucking idiot" or something like that. Then get a reply like this i got a few hours ago.

I replied with "You really are an idiot." and got "I'm an idiot???????????? WOW!!! You should not be saying that."

And here's an email i got a few days ago:

" I love Green Day ( I started liking them when American Idiot came out but once I started listening to that I wanted to see there other albums and I like all there stuff A LOT ) I do love the band I do, but not as much as I love Billie Joe! OH MY GOSH! I would probably pass out if I met him in person ( It would be soooo awesome!!! ) "

I replied with "Well now I like you a little less."

and got

"Why??? :cry:"

Edited by Andres

My brain actually feels dirty after reading these. Not in a sexual way...I mean I can feel the filth of stupidity clogging up my neopallium.

My brain actually feels dirty after reading these. Not in a sexual way...I mean I can feel the filth of stupidity clogging up my neopallium.

neopalliwhaat?

And here's an email i got a few days ago:

" I love Green Day ( I started liking them when American Idiot came out but once I started listening to that I wanted to see there other albums and I like all there stuff A LOT ) I do love the band I do, but not as much as I love Billie Joe! OH MY GOSH! I would probably pass out if I met him in person ( It would be soooo awesome!!! ) "

I replied with "Well now I like you a little less."

and got

"Why??? :cry:"

lmfao