"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

Yes i'll post some daily, i'm sure you guys would enjoy them. That way they aren't a complete waste of my time.

When i first started on GDA and got shit like that I would usually just reply with something nice or correct them or whatever. Now i just usualy reply with "you are a fucking idiot" or something like that. Then get a reply like this i got a few hours ago.

I replied with "You really are an idiot." and got "I'm an idiot???????????? WOW!!! You should not be saying that."

And here's an email i got a few days ago:

" I love Green Day ( I started liking them when American Idiot came out but once I started listening to that I wanted to see there other albums and I like all there stuff A LOT ) I do love the band I do, but not as much as I love Billie Joe! OH MY GOSH! I would probably pass out if I met him in person ( It would be soooo awesome!!! ) "

I replied with "Well now I like you a little less."

and got

"Why??? :cry:"

Stupid teenie *imitading teenie* OMG!! i luv billie joe so much hes so hot OMG!!*Like Seriously i love em too but chill out your making your self look so stupid saying there hott you should like em 4 there music

Because andres hogs all the good email accounts on gda i dont get as many good ones.

Here is one of my many fanmails though:

hi this might sound a little werid but i think ur dead sexy and sry if that freaks u out but im 18 too. if u ever want to talk to me (which u probabaly wont)here is my email adress ###########. my asl is 18/ f /troy tenessee and i hope ur single lol

my name is #### #####but plz email me sometime =( plz!!!!

sry if u think im a obessed little freak but i do like uk

Err...Right now im thinking wtf???

"you are soooooo mean cuase you do not juge people by there age cause it happens nine year olds like green day.2.i bet you do nt even know what the inside joke of what green day means.i will tell you.pot smoking all day.not so tough now are ya.billie's mom was a lil drunk when he was getting his name spelt on his birth certificate and i know all the meanings to the songs.like amairican idiot.those camirchals cannot tell you you are fat and it makes them buy the medicine or what ever they advertize and he does not like bush cause bush is like they could let it go when they advertize.i know way more than this.i am way smarter with info about greenday!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !now what is wrong.scared that i am just a kid and i know a lot about green day.huh huh huh???i provedyou wrong ha ha a kid proved you wrong!ha ha"

"you are soooooo mean cuase you do not juge people by there age cause it happens nine year olds like green day.2.i bet you do nt even know what the inside joke of what green day means.i will tell you.pot smoking all day.not so tough now are ya.billie's mom was a lil drunk when he was getting his name spelt on his birth certificate and i know all the meanings to the songs.like amairican idiot.those camirchals cannot tell you you are fat and it makes them buy the medicine or what ever they advertize and he does not like bush cause bush is like they could let it go when they advertize.i know way more than this.i am way smarter with info about greenday!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !now what is wrong.scared that i am just a kid and i know a lot about green day.huh huh huh???i provedyou wrong ha ha a kid proved you wrong!ha ha"

:laugh: If anything, that just proved you right.

I love how they tell you, of all people, that you don't know anything about Green Day.

hmm, im guessing, 11, 12?

gotta be a girl too.

Ugh, dude I'm 11 and a girl! :ermm:

I have sent GDA a stupid email about something I could have found on the site :whistling: , but nothing as retarded

as those idiots, I mean come on, fucking dumbasses

Ugh, dude I'm 11 and a girl! :ermm:

I have sent GDA a stupid email about something I could have found on the site :whistling: , but nothing as retarded

as those idiots, I mean come on, fucking dumbasses

what did you say in your e-mail? :)

If I got mail like this, I would be really really tempted to respond with things like "This is Billie Joe, Green Day hates you. I don't care about your poems..."

It would be a bit sad, but some of those people are just asking for it.

that is most deff. what i was thinking.

people who are dumb enough to say annoying things like that deserve to be told that Green Day hates them.

:laugh:

ahahahahahhaa

omfg that was amazing

It made my IQ go down like 45 points though....

holy shit that was one of the funniest/saddest things ive ever read... i feel bad for nine year olds in a sense now... they have that one to represent them...

my 9 year old sister would never say anything like that. that child must be really stupid to say that stuff.

not that i care, it made me laugh :D

Hahahaha. Wow. Andres, I don't know how you put up with this.... I think I would go insane having to read all that shit every day.