"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

here's an email i would like to share, and when i read it i just think "what the fuck". People are so retarded it makes me cringe. Here's today's

This email is regarding to the "IMPORTANT" part on the Contact us on GDA. Here's that part I wrote on that page to avoid people writing to Green Day through us.

"*IMPORTANT*: We at GDA have NO contact with any members from Green Day, their management, record label or family members. We are just some really dedicated fans who happen to be geeks. As much as we wish we could pass your love letters over to them, we can't. So don't waste your (and our) time writing something to them. This form is to contact the webmasters for anything pertaining to GDA, we cannot help you any further than that. Try Google for anything else. Thanks!"

Here is what this person wrote to us about:

"1: Why would you call us geeks when we are not the ones who created this website, and is probably a 50 year old man who has nothing else to do accept he's a loser and made a website where he can be incharge of?

2: Quote on quote you said " As much as we wish we could pass your love letters over to them, we can't. So don't waste your (and our) time writing something to them." Right well I don't wast my time I'm writing poems and going too school too be a A+ student and I adore Green Day that's mostly my range of peacefull music I listen too... And I just wanta go up too Billie Joe and ask him if he likes my poems. And who and what inspired his songs and too be a rock star. So if you don't know who we are and what we do every day you can shut up."

I get so many of these, most are much better than this (as in more stupid), I'll share somtime.

• Like 4

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

Wow..... that was unbelievable.

If it weren't so damn long, I'd put the whole thing in my sig. How do you respond to something like that? Do you just ignore them or what?

Here's one i just got:

"Okay my first question is why would Billie Jow pick Aderline as his wife I mean honestly that fugly bitch is evil.

seccond question is will green day ever play at the alstate arena in Illinois or the untited center? or would it mos likely be the rosemont theater?

Thanks again you guys!!"

And another:

"if you are not green day who the fuck are you? no offence or anything but i don't really give a shit about you or anyone else for that matter that are'nt green day if you do actually know green day tell them how fucken awesome they are

love from fuck you xoxoxo"

• Like 1

Here's one i just got:

"Okay my first question is why would Billie Jow pick Aderline as his wife I mean honestly that fugly bitch is evil.

seccond question is will green day ever play at the alstate arena in Illinois or the untited center? or would it mos likely be the rosemont theater?

Thanks again you guys!!"

And another:

"if you are not green day who the fuck are you? no offence or anything but i don't really give a shit about you or anyone else for that matter that are'nt green day if you do actually know green day tell them how fucken awesome they are

Oh, God. That second one is priceless.

I can't believe people send you stuff like that.

One more for today:

"Dudes or dudettes

I gotta be honest. Greenday rocks. This site doesnt. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS DO FOR FUN? YOUR OBSSESIVE NERDS! EVEN I HAVE A LIFE BETTER THEN THIS!

Its Kinda Scary Come To Think Of It

Just Thought Id Share With You Sexy Motherfuckers.

*Sigh* It scares me how low fans will stoop

Thank you for your time, not that you have anything better to do though apparently.

Write Back Soon :)"

• Like 1

i get emails from my my women friend, a daily joke of the day from another friend, and chain letters like 'omg!!111!!! , if you braek dis chain u will die, let's take a look at wut happend to little suzie k when she didnt continue dis chain letter . . . . "

And another:

I like how she says, If you're not Green Day, she doesn't give a shit about you. And then- if you aren't Green Day, but you know them, tell them how fucken awesome they are!

If I got mail like this, I would be really really tempted to respond with things like "This is Billie Joe, Green Day hates you. I don't care about your poems..."

It would be a bit sad, but some of those people are just asking for it.

You guys have no idea the kinds of email we get. Everything from "you guys are amazing. i have all of your CD's" to "my life sucks and i need help". I get TONS of "please update the video section" or "put the b-sides back in the extra media section. you suck, i loved those so much"

You guys have no idea the kinds of email we get. Everything from "you guys are amazing. i have all of your CD's" to "my life sucks and i need help". I get TONS of "please update the video section" or "put the b-sides back in the extra media section. you suck, i loved those so much"

I never realized you guys got that much mail!

This is why I never could be an admin of this forum or be in charge of something as massive as GDA. It would put me under too much stress and I couldn't deal with dumbasses.

Wow Andres You made my day at 3:25 AM :laugh:

Those mails are so funny but so wrong. What the fuck are those people thinking.

Ow sorry they don't think at all...

i email andres all the time, im like, 'wow, your site sucks . . update it . . . you tottally rock though, but i hate you man . . . your site is so awesome, not even kidding,' and i end it with, 'can i send you a picture of me dressed up as you?'

im kidding by the way

I'm ashamed to live in the same state as this dumbfuck.

Just Thought Id Share With You Sexy Motherfuckers.

Um. Is this an insult or a compliment? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Andres these fucking rock. Keep em coming. I personally enjoyed the chick from chicago. I dont think she knows what www.ticketmaster.com is to figure out if GD is touring, or for that matter if she watches any TV to realize that theyre done touring. WOW!

Seriously Andres, i want to laugh my ass off some more, keep them coming.

It is sad to know she lives in the same state as me too haha. Good one annie.

i email andres all the time, im like, 'wow, your site sucks . . update it . . . you tottally rock though, but i hate you man . . . your site is so awesome, not even kidding,' and i end it with, 'can i send you a picture of me dressed up as you?'

im kidding by the way

When I think about that dressing like him thing, it's funny. Because of Andres' sig, I imagine Jake Gyllenhal to be posting. :laugh: