What band did Timmy Chunks play with besides Green Day?

stza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you trying to prove that you are more knowledgeable with music than the rest of us? If so, that was obvious already, Mike.

Not the Bouncing Souls and no I am not I am trying to prove I know more about Green Day, that most people on the forum just started listening to Green Day.

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

Doesn't anyone know this!?

No, they don't.

Now go sit back on your throne and laugh at all the little poseurs.

i searched it... it goes the bouncing souls coz they own a record label using his last name

i searched it... it goes the bouncing souls coz they own a record label using his last name

He said no about 666666666667 times to the Bouncing Souls. :rolleyes:

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

Well, we've all learned a great lesson in Band Trivial Pursuit starring Mike.

Let's call it a day.

Timmy Chunks played with F-Minus and Green Day for sometime, Brad Logan from F-Minus is in Leftover Crack....connection maybe...Bouncing Souls and Leftover Crack had a show.....Green Day and Leftover Crack one day.......who knows..........

They wont ever play with Leftover Crack.

No offense, but they'd only play with bands like Jimmy Eat World, My Chemical Romance, etc. now...

Its just the new Green Day I guess...

Billie Joe does like Against All Authority and they are a Leftover Crack type band though, he likes them because he has the sticker on his guitar for the Minority video.

Minority was released before American Idiot.

Now that they've released American Idiot & have done what they've done in the last year the only way a band is going to be able to open for them on tour is if they are signed to Reprise Records or are Green Day's suto band (IE: THE NETWORK)

:/ its sad, but true.

Archived