Green day"s ten foot tall guitar

longview timer

I think its great that Green Day is sponsoring "big Brothers, and Big Sisters"

Organization. Im going to do my best to try to participate, how about you?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i'm being retarted, what is it all about? :rolleyes:

Haha. No worries, I'm apparently retarded too. I don't get it either.

I just noticed I'm in your sig! :D

I always donate to Big Brother/Big Sister; it's a great organization so I'm glad to see GD supporting them. I don't know what I would do with a 10 foot guitar...my ceilings are only 9 feet high. :laugh:

what? a ten foot long dick? where?

Somebody's got something on his mind :P

For the people to lazy to look, this is from GDA-

Green Day sponsored and autographed a 10ft guitar that will be auctioned off in Phoenix, AZ Feburary 4th. The money raised from the auctions will go to support the 'Big Brothers Big Sisters' and the 'Rock and Roll Hall of Fame'. Click here to check out the Green Day guitar, and click here for more information about the auction.

is that really billie joes, tre cools and mikes signature on the guitar i wont that guitar but im not aloud to auction for it :verymad:

is that really billie joes, tre cools and mikes signature on the guitar i wont that guitar but im not aloud to auction for it :verymad:

:huh:

Gee thanks for reading my updates people :(

i just don't get it, i've checked for updates like 5 times today and i missed this one :blink:

I always donate to Big Brother/Big Sister; it's a great organization so I'm glad to see GD supporting them. I don't know what I would do with a 10 foot guitar...my ceilings are only 9 feet high. :laugh:

haha.

now there's a delema.

Do you guys not read the announcements on GDA?

Anyways i would be cool to auction but i won't....

I just took another look at the GD guitar...it's too bad that the illustrations aren't better. I don't think this artist was the best one for the job. :/

It's 1000 times better than anything I could do, for sure, but I'm not an artist. I know a lot of illustrators and they could've done a painting that resembles the guys so much more. Even the proportions aren't good (look at Billie's arm). I don't mean to pick, but when you're working on such a large scale, you really have to be good.

Kind of too bad for the charity. I still hope some rabid GD fan goes wild and bids a huge amount. :)

I just took another look at the GD guitar...it's too bad that the illustrations aren't better. I don't think this artist was the best one for the job. :/

It's 1000 times better than anything I could do, for sure, but I'm not an artist. I know a lot of illustrators and they could've done a painting that resembles the guys so much more. Even the proportions aren't good (look at Billie's arm). I don't mean to pick, but when you're working on such a large scale, you really have to be good.

Kind of too bad for the charity. I still hope some rabid GD fan goes wild and bids a huge amount. :)

it's not all bad :/

Archived