Idiot Club Forum

Fuzz

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That forum is the sickest and most fucked up thing I've ever seen in my life. It's a disgrace. Netty, you do such a wonderful job, I wonder how you can do it... :rolleyes:

I hardly post there it's so distrubing.

so the mods can't be that strict then, just like to bite peoples heads off for fun :blink:

Does anyone know how old the majority of the mods are about on there?

the mods are me - 39, livegreeday - erm 20ish, hicks - 29, and mods 1, 2 and 3, are in their 20`s and 30`s. other than me, lgd and hicks are people known to the band.

and when has a mod on there been nasty to you?

Guest n1i0m3r9od

No other forum is worth coming to then this one, for me anyways.

Besides, what other forum has frederick!!! --> :bunny:

and about the idiot club forum, thanx god you open this thread Andres, 'cause I was considering to pay the 20 dollars to be part of it.

If you were considering to join the Idiot Club because of the forum, I suggest you save your money!

you have the advantage of being an admin Andres on here. the same as I do on the Uk forums. on the idiot club forums though we have three active mods. three! and thats it. Stanley goes on from time to time but only occasionally posts and has never moved anything to my knowledge. its not his sort of thing.

mods are only as good as their range of powers, the support they have from those who can clamp down on things.. and at the end of the day, if the members want to say fuck you to a mod, theres not that much we can do. we cant ban people. we can only close so many threads. yeah we do the main ones. the ones where the fights break out, where people start posting offensive crap.

i know what you mean. Even this place can be a little over-whelming for me at times, only because we have so many rules (sig, spam, stupid little assholes just coming here to abuse the place) and we have steps in how we handle things. It's a big plus to have such a great big moderating team like we have here, but then we had to put in some rules for us to follow and steps for each of us to take on certain things. It works well, but I can't imagine doing it with only 3 people.

If you were considering to join the Idiot Club because of the forum, I suggest you save your money!

The only thing I paid to see was the little special video clips and the Q&A. The video clips are so cool. :wub:

I wont waste 20 bucks on that shit, but i wonder if the mods there are like: Kumohn guyuz, we gottuh pwn sum n00bs 2 day. Are they like that?

I wont waste 20 bucks on that shit, but i wonder if the mods there are like: Kumohn guyuz, we gottuh pwn sum n00bs 2 day. Are they like that?

The mods are the only people I can stand on there. Very nice people, they seem to me anyways.

the mods are me - 39, livegreeday - erm 20ish, hicks - 29, and mods 1, 2 and 3, are in their 20`s and 30`s. other than me, lgd and hicks are people known to the band.

mods haven't been nasty to me, i just hear from some of my so called mates that they can be nasty at times. I don't know, i've never been on the forum :blush:

if I knew what you were saying I`m hopeful I could say no to that.

erm, re-reading that, I`ve never taken part or aproved of newbie bashing. think I worked that one out right.

The only thing I paid to see was the little special video clips and the Q&A. The video clips are so cool. :wub:

Same here. I joined just to see exclusive videos and the Moblog pics.

:blush: yeah, I was, I friend in argentina told me that there were some news about the tour there and stuff, so I was considerening it. anyway if the threads are that pathetic and worthless, then I think that it would be a total waste.

I don't remember, not ThAT offten, but if they are I usually say somthing. Why?

Well i would still spend $20 on the place. It's only $20 bucks a year, thats not much at all. I think the monthly Q&A's are worth that alone, but they do have random pictures of them during the tour which was good to see.

I just hope they get the audio messages back up on there soon. That'll be great when they do.

I don't remember, not ThAT offten, but if they are I usually say somthing. Why?

because I`m part of the moderating team and obviously as a long time mod and whatever... I hate reading things like that and want specifics. if somebody has a problem with any one of us, even me, I want to know.

I would say to contact Staff if you have complaints but for some strange reason, no emails are going through to the official account at the mo. I know I`ve tried. but if you have a complaint, about the mods or any member, hit the report post button! thats what its there for.

i can be part of the mod people in the idiot forum?

i want do that for help the band

is a way...

I just hope they get the audio messages back up on there soon. That'll be great when they do.

My thoughts exactly.

And yeah, I don't regret joining the club, I think it's worth it.

Archived