Fav./Most Memorable Green Day Moment

heartlikegrenade

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing them live was it for me. It made me realize that that's what I want to do with my life. It made this other person come out of me that I was trying to hide for so long. And seeing them live...there up on the stage....and Billie Joe cracking a smile at me because I was jumping like a lunatic....it makes my blood and heart pound just thinking about it. I want to do what they do. :thumbsup:

Oh, so many moments.

well, there's Billie beating up that guy, the goat harbour thing and the rusty car, but my favourite moment of all time has to be Milton Keynes, 19th June. Best fucking day of my entire life!!!! :happy:

When Tre climbed a chair stack to high five me and then and went and talk to one of his backstage crew guys and told him to toss me up a pair of drumsticks while he tossed the rest into the pit.

Seeing them live for the first time is a feeling that will never be duplicated!! It is my favorite day !!

I feel the exact same way.

I also love the Comp'd performance of Going to Pasalacqua :wub:

Going to my first Green Day concet that is the best memorable

i would also have to say that too...because nothing can beat seeing green day live...october 2, 2005 the best day of my life :D

Being at the last show ever of their American idiot tour, in melbourne :D

that was....amazing!!! Omg the music when they came running out!! i swear,i fucked up my voice just from that alone!!!

But yes, very awesome!!

Archived