Parents' Music Interests , do they like Green Day?

Jillie Boe.

My dad doesn't listen to anything and has no relation with music. My mother listens to The Beatles (which is good), Elton John, Ella Fitzerald and Luis Armstrong. So our tastes are different, but she accepts what I'm listening to. Never heard her complaining...

My mum don't like the same music as I do, but she kinda like Green Day a bit.. :lol: Mainly bacause I listen to them a lot...other than that she's like into pop...

:P ..yeah.. my dad has a good taste.. he like the sound of gd a lot.. yesterday: when can i watch the bullet in a bible" dvd?? :P my mom.. i dont know soo much.. she likes the sound of gd too.. i think their taste isnt so bad.. :P

My mom likes Green day, but dad.............NOT...........he says Billie is a gay, and womanly

My daddy prefer something of Bob Marley and Guano Apes

My dad likes bands like The Who.

My mum likes bands like Cradle Of Filth, Murderdolls, U2, Inme.. shes the one that drags me to HIM concerts.

my dad likes the same music i do,my mom likes some of the music i like,but she mainly likes rap and r&b

Music my mom and I both like:

Bon Jovi

The Beatles

John Mellencamp

The Who

Led Zeppelin

The Moody Blues

And more that I can't think of.

She's very slowly getting into Green Day.

pretty much different....she hates green day...not 'cause she doesn't like them...it's because i listen to green day's cds again and again and again and again and again....hahaha i never stop....i think she's sick of them...i'm not....i'll never....

my mum has a really good taste in music to some extent and has seen bands like motorhead and iron maiden but unfortunately likes pop bands like backstreet boys and dragged me with her to see them in manchester in october

HAHAHAHA MY parents listen to the same music as me??

my dad likes classical and Elizabeth Von Trapp and my mom likes classical, lute, celtic harp... and a bunch of stuff relating to italian painters such as: "Musica al Tempo di Pietro da Cortona-17th Century Music in Rome" and "Rapheal-The Music of the Courtier"... she likes The Beatles and has all of their records/cds but all the records are sitting under an inch of dust in the basement. she does have the beatles 1 in her study somewhere though. my parents really dont like Green Day that much ...

My mom likes almost all the same bands that I do. My dad not so much, but I've been getting him into some stuff I like. He seems to be able to tolerate most of it.

my music taste is TOTALLY different from my parents'. my mom listens to greek techno-ish music (cause my family is all into greek stuff cause we r greek). i hate it soo much. like she hates my music. and shes like i can tell from now by what u r listening to u r going to commit suicide or something. and im like thanks a lot mom. u r real supportive of me. she and me dont get along too swell... :(

My parents like my music. They made me put in my MCR DVD because they like MCR a lot. It's kinda creepy. My parents are now liking Funeral for A Friend, my mom loves All The Rage.

my music taste is TOTALLY different from my parents'. my mom listens to greek techno-ish music (cause my family is all into greek stuff cause we r greek). i hate it soo much. like she hates my music. and shes like i can tell from now by what u r listening to u r going to commit suicide or something. and im like thanks a lot mom. u r real supportive of me. she and me dont get along too swell... :(

^^ same but im only half greek... my grandads like why dont you have greek music on your ipod and im like because i dont like it

speaking as the parent of 3 children, aged 10,12 & 16. I am very into music and am really proud that my daughter is mad on Green Day,I mean it could be worse ,Westlife for example.My taste in music has influenced my children and I am a great fan of numerous bands including, Green Day ,The Foo Fighters,The Kaiser Chiefs & Hard Fi.I think that I am quite a rocking mother, not bad for a 43 year old.

My dad was the one that got me into Green Day. He really liked them around the time they came out and he bought all their albums and everything. He even wrote in my baby book about the first day I learned how to say "Gween Day." He used to try to teach me how to sing their songs. He would call me Ramona, as a nickname, like Tre's daughter. But he didn't even know that was her name until I told him like, a year ago. I always thought I became a Green Day fan when I was 12, but I guess I was since the day I was born.

My dad likes all good music. The Ramones, The Misfits, The Clash, The Who...everything that's good.

My mom just likes Billie Joe for his looks. Ugh, teenie. :P She likes Barry Manilow. But she really likes Motley Crue, so that's good.

my dad likes classic rock, which is cool, he has good taste in music, the who, pink floyd, ozzy

but my mom basically doesn't really have her own taste, she just really likes kenny chesney because i got her into him, and same with coldplay

My mom likes the who and the clash and some others that I love. My dad also likes avenged sevenfold. haha.

My parents are listeng too punk to (the older stuff like the Sex Pistols and The Clash) which is really great.

They went to all Pistols gigs in London when they were teenagers.

Because of them I´m a huge Pistols and The Clash fan.

Archived