Green day t-shirts

rockchick86

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just have the one with their faces on it and it looks like the cover of Sin City. and the special Warfield show shirt. i'm not a big t-shirt whore..as you can see.

i have the 04 AI tour shirt that's white and has the people swinging a kid over a bear trap.

and my friend bought me a pink baby doll tee that has "green day" written in cursive over a hand grenade.

yeah...i know i'm cool.

i have one... this one.

http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?WebStore...311020539725343

and thats it cuz they dont really sell green day shirts over here and if they did it would be like 45 bucks :pinch: i got that from a concert though... ash :wub:

i bought my bf that one at a concert, its got a hole in it :mad: lol ive got a black shirt with the album logo on it, a melbourne december 2005 tour shirt (the black one with a heart grenade on it), a green one with the little girl holding heart grenade balloons and a red one with 2 cherubs holding guns either side of the band logo

i also have a hat....... and a flag........ :whistling:

i got this one from the Melb concert in Dec

http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?WebStore...403031510995578

i got it thinkin it ad tour dates on the back cause they fucked the display board n put the back in front wrong. Anyway i also got that hoodie, the black one with the faded Green Day and the heart grinade..has any 1 got a pic of that??

i also hav this one but its black not white

http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?WebStore...403185611936968

umm...

- the nimrod one, with the pic of the little cartoon man hitting himself with a hammer

- american idiot one, green with the man dropping bombs out his stomach

- one i got made, with mrs cool on the back

- a couple of ones i made, using transfers

- insomniac tour t

i think thats it, but i want the 'who the fuck is tre cool' one if anyone wants to sell me it, or tell me where i can get it from! :)

i got the one with the guy with wings for my birthday(i believe its from hot topic) a black one that says boulevard of broken dreams(hot topic also, bithday) the green day one where its supposed to be like sin city(concert) a green concert one with dates on back, and in yellow it says green day. i have the black concert shirt from another concert(with the heart grenade) the pink one with them on it(well it's my sisters), and i have a pink one with billie joe on it(he's making some wierd face) and it says "tour 1989" on the back, even though it was made in like 2000 i think. i have more too, i got most of them for my birthdays and christmas'.

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

I got this one for Xmas.

Pssh, of course it's the greatest one there is.

I'm jealous now.

i have the American Idiot one from their 2005 tour

it had the tour dates on the back

and the hand holding the heart hand grenade and it says Green Day on it

i have a green one and it says green day on it, and inbetween the words is has the heart grenade

I HAD this one till my uncle ripped it!

GREENDAYT.jpg

Now I have this

KISSMEIMPUNK.jpg

And this is my sweater

SWEATER.jpg

There you go. But my sweater was a birthday preasent I got a couple days befor my birthday and I ripped ON my birthday now I have two Green Day patches to go over it.

I got the one with the Spring tour dates and this one:

GD-283.jpg

my friend bough that one, i got the black with the tourdates on the back, and the handgranate on the front. just like everyone else :dry:

I got the one with the AI album cover on the front and the tour dates on the back. I got it at the concert! I also have the green one with the clover and one with the nimrod cover on the front. And i made a shirt that had some kerplunk logos on it

i have a black concert tshirt from the first leg of the american idiot tour

i have one from ebay that is black and says GREEN DAY in white beneath a heart grenade

i have an ugly army-green one from hot topic that has the yellow crest thing on it

and i have the red one from hot topic with billie joe's silhouette and a white star-design behind him

i have an adeline shirt too, if that counts lol

ive got the 1039/smooth one, and a dookie one, and the american idiot tour one with the buisiness guys with knives behind their back...

i only wear the 1039 one regularly. actually im trying not to wear em now, because theres tons at our school and im just gonna wait till that whole thing blows over till i start wearing em again.

Archived