what was the first green day song you heard? The one that made you a fan!

rockchick86

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i come around. at that time i didn't like anything other than teeny pop music so i didn't really like them then.

the first song i heard wasent off a cd or a video but it was from woodstock 94 a.k.a mudstock it was basketcase and it was the first time my ears heard Green day and boy did i ever love it, i've been hooked since i was 7 years old, the very next day i got my dad get dookie for me and its been the best thing i ever got.

i really do love green day.

I'm pretty sure it was Scumbag, because that's in the American Pie 2 soundtrack. Probably I've heard something earlier but I just don't remember.

the first song i heard was something from Dookie. i really cant remember but i heard either Basket Case or When i come around on the radio and ive been a fan ever since.

I think it was... Basket case or Good Riddance. Or I think so. :P But that was a long time ago and I didn't listen to them then.

Then I heard blvd. of broken dreams a year ago and that's when I started to really like them.

BOBD - because my friend recommended it to me. Funnily enough I didn't actually like Green Day when I first heard them.

i wouldnt either if that was my first song :P

umm, i think my first was longview, of course.

a band.

how the hell did you find your way here if you dont know who green day are, and what planet do you live on?

Well... I heard Basket Case singing by Avril Lavigne in 2004 (and I really like that... who that seems stupid to me... I mean... that song singing by her...) but the first song that I hear singing by Green Day was... American Idiot in 2004, too... a few months later. Then, I heard all the songs that I could! :P

The first one I remember hearing and KNOWING it was Green Day was Time of Your Life. I heard Dookie songs on the radio all the time but didnt know it was them. :blink:

The first one I ever heard was Basket Case. I forgot all about it until I heard it on Fuse when I first started watching it...i was like, "I've heard that song before...." and thats when I realized it was Green Day, and I bought American idiot and then Dookie and stuff, until I had thema ll...hehhe.

Archived