The Killers

Guest Phoebe.

Bump so the thread on the mainpage can be merged or closed

Clare, use this one please :)

Jessica

ah...i dont like them that much.

Jessica

ew ew ew

yeah hannah. ew. i used to like em. then i realized they were shit one day in FYE. remember?

Jessica

that's exactly how i was with them

but then i realized..they suck

mclaren

if you liked a band because one of their members is hot, you're basicallly a moron.

Jessica

i watched their video because i liked brandons hair, then i started listening to their songs. i didnt like them just because OMGZZ BRANDON IS SOO HAWWT. no, thats not why.

and then i realized i dont care if hes cute and , thats why i stopped liking them.

mclaren

yes, because im sure you've never liked a band because one of the members is hot.

everyone does, sometime.

you're an idiot. move along.

mclaren

yes, i'm a dumbass. i like musical groups based on, you know, the music.

Jessica

god shut the hell up its not that big of a deal. we dont like them anymore even if brandom flowers is still hot.

Chrismond

The Killers are alright - i have their album and it's pretty gd

My favourite songs seem to be the singles though - probably somebody told me is my favourite and that was a huge hit here. Would like to here their next album to see if i really like them or not though, so i'll have to wait a while though. hehe

Britpop Blur

^^Thanks for giving your opinion in a mature way :D . I've never seen the point in making a statement like 'the Killers suck' without any form of reason whatsoever :rolleyes: ITA that I need to hear their next album to figure out if I love them, I do really like Hot Fuss, though. Actually, one of my least fav. tracks is Mr. Brightside, so go figure. :P And I do not find Brandon Flowers hot, ha ha.

OasisFan

:laugh: I don't find Brandon Flowers hot....he kind of creeps me out with all of that makeup actually. Anyway, I like The Killers. Their new and you can't really expect much. I'm impressed that instead of keeping up with the 80's dance revival, they are going to take a new approach with the next album. And if they flop on the next one, then they flop :laugh: . I'll say one thing though, Ronnie Vancucci is one of the best new drummers out there. Maybe not quite a John Bonham or Keith Moon, but pretty darn good, IMO.

Guest Immortality

Oh if only I had room in my sig for that.

Britpop Blur

:laugh: I don't find Brandon Flowers hot....he kind of creeps me out with all of that makeup actually. Anyway, I like The Killers. Their new and you can't really expect much. I'm impressed that instead of keeping up with the 80's dance revival, they are going to take a new approach with the next album. And if they flop on the next one, then they flop :laugh: . I'll say one thing though, Ronnie Vancucci is one of the best new drummers out there. Maybe not quite a John Bonham or Keith Moon, but pretty darn good, IMO.

Bonzo=Best drummer, hands down :cool: . Ronnie has great potential, spot on my friend.

OasisFan

Well, yeah, I wasn't saying he was the best :laugh: . Bonzo's the best, hands down, I agree!

xbeautifulxdisasterx

If your are a dumbass then i am aswell. Liking the killers cas brandon flowers is hot is pathetic and means your a teenie

lovebillysgirl

they are alright

BeckyJo

i cant wait for their new album

sweetie_vane

I gotten use to their CD... and I like them now.... They're great... I'm so mad I didn't go to their concert now... :pinch: ...poopy... :mellow:

GreenDay-Idiot

I don't like them

I thought they were good but then I realized they weren't

_Liv_

I don't like them

yup same here when i first heard em i was like hmm i like it!! but then after awhile its like ugh what was i thiking they suck!

Jessica

I don't like them

yeah same here

Ishh

I think they're okay.

sweetie_vane

The Killers are Awesome!

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Oh yeah, i'm sick of hearing mr. brightside but I like all ther older songs, I have their album (Hot Fuss) and i'm looking forward to their new album. Has anybody news on that cause its quite a long time I heard something. But anyways my favorite song is Change Your Mind.