Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

2 days left to enter photography contest

We're having a photography contest where you guys send in a photo that describes what that time of year means to you.

Photo

Paramore

• Please log in to reply
6033 replies to this topic

Morrissey.

Morrissey.
  • Lonely Starbucks Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,632 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 18,897 rep

Well this is a bit fucking good.

I'd never heard of Joy Williams before but I'm gonna have to check more of her stuff out. She sounds more like Hayley in places than anyone has any right to.

• Cruise and ollhjr like this

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 563 rep

Well this is a bit fucking good.

I'd never heard of Joy Williams before but I'm gonna have to check more of her stuff out. She sounds more like Hayley in places than anyone has any right to.

I really have to agree with this, she sounds so much likely Hayley it's not funny. If I didn't know better and I only had audio, i would have thought it was just Hayley singing in a deeper tone then normal. Sounds really damn good though. 

• Morrissey. likes this

Morrissey.

Morrissey.
  • Lonely Starbucks Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,632 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 18,897 rep

I really have to agree with this, she sounds so much likely Hayley it's not funny. If I didn't know better and I only had audio, i would have thought it was just Hayley singing in a deeper tone then normal. Sounds really damn good though. 

It's actually crazy. I've been listening to the audio all morning and in the second chorus I still can't tell who's who. The way their voices blend together is just absolutely perfect.

• Cruise likes this

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 563 rep

An interview with Hayley from Billboard.  http://www.billboard...hayley-williams

Its not a very big interview but it talks about being a woman in the music industry as well as a few highlights from 2014. 

Hayley looks amazing in the photo they used, hopefully they upload a bigger version of it. 

hayley-williams-5-billboard-650.jpg

• Morrissey. likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users