Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Paramore

• Please log in to reply
6009 replies to this topic

JOE THE X-KID

JOE THE X-KID
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2013
  • 1,359 rep
I think Futures great, the lyrics are significant and I love the long instrumental outro. Sounds unlike any other Paramore song and I like how it finishes the album.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,948 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,376 rep

Not a Future fan, either. That, Franklin, My Heart, Hallelujah and We Are Broken are the only standard album songs not on my iTunes :lol:

I didn't like The Only Exception when it first came out and was everywhere on the radio/TV, but it's starting to grow on me now. Strangely, it's becoming one of the songs I'm most looking forward to hearing live (in one week omg)

My Heart, Hallelujah, and We Are Broken are 3 other songs I prefer live over the album version. Same with Born for this and that's what you get.

Actually I just really like them live :lol: But yeah those 3 and Last Hope I really only like the live versions

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 437 rep

My Heart, Hallelujah, and We Are Broken are 3 other songs I prefer live over the album version.

I agree with this. I have zero interest in the studio version but really like the live versions. 

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Psychological Terrorist

• 12,801 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 13,158 rep

Not a Future fan, either. That, Franklin, My Heart, Hallelujah and We Are Broken are the only standard album songs not on my iTunes :lol:

I didn't like The Only Exception when it first came out and was everywhere on the radio/TV, but it's starting to grow on me now. Strangely, it's becoming one of the songs I'm most looking forward to hearing live (in one week omg)

MY HEART?! Oh my god what is wrong with you?

I love The Only Exception because it was very relevant to Sarah and I when we got together. Plus the vocals and lyrics in the bridge part are spine tingling.

As for live versions, Flames blows the studio version out of the water, and We Are Broken and Last Hope are better but that's kind of it. Born For This is shit live.

Emilie.

Emilie.

• 13,948 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,376 rep

Born For This is shit live.

:o

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,801 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 13,158 rep

:o

Well, the Final Riot version anyway. Hayley just seemed really out of breath and the gaps in the vocals for the crowd participation really annoyed me because they were so weak.

Emilie.

Emilie.

• 13,948 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,376 rep

Well, the Final Riot version anyway. Hayley just seemed really out of breath and the gaps in the vocals for the crowd participation really annoyed me because they were so weak.

Actually, yeah the crowd participation bit in that version did annoy me. but I reckon a live version where everyone's into it would be great.

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,112 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,682 rep

Franklin, My Heart, Hallelujah and We Are Broken are the only standard album songs not on my iTunes :lol:

Born For This is shit live.

y'all....................... are killing me slowly

franklin, hallelujah, and we are broken i guess i can understand. but MY HEART?? although i guess that's one of those ones that a lot of hardcore fans really love but actually it's actually pretty insignificant lol. but i love love love this version

as for born for this being shit live... i guess i can see that if you're basing it on hayley's vocals but she seems to get like that during other songs too. i just really love the arrangement from the final riot i guess

ollhjr

ollhjr
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2011
  • 212 rep

Here is their entire performance at Reading.  

• Not Anyone. likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,801 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 13,158 rep

Just found these in the vaults. Hope you like them. I'm playing bass in the first one and guitar in the second.

• JOE THE X-KID likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users