Sign in to follow this  
whatserxxname

Paramore

Who's going to Köln Palladium concert?

What are you guys talking about. This song is good. :rolleyes:

Song is good. If it was up to GDC the 2nd single would of been a hard hitting Punk Rock song feat Billie Joe :lol:

I really like it! I think this sound works for them but I do hope there are a few heavier songs on the album. Looking forward to next Friday :D

It's not a bad little song! I like it more after one listen than I did Hard Times. So far I am enjoying every released song, hopefully that goes for the whole album. :lol:

22 hours ago, Eric said:

Song is good. If it was up to GDC the 2nd single would of been a hard hitting Punk Rock song feat Billie Joe :lol:

"People on GDC are so closed-minded, they aren't accepting of any other kind of music"

"People on GDC don't have the same opinion on a song/artist as me.  I won't accept that, they are wrong because I think it's good and music isn't subjective at all"

🤔

• Like 1

Listening now, but I'm probably not gonna be able to fully experience it until tomorrow some time. I've jumped around the tracks and from what my first impression is... this is the first Paramore album to really actually catch me. I think I'm gonna love this.

Diggin' it, but there's some people saying stuff like "it's like new paramore and riot! combined" ?????????????????????????????

It's an entirely new sound, nothing like past albums. Almost no distortioned guitars.

53 minutes ago, Stefano Bras said:

Diggin' it, but there's some people saying stuff like "it's like new paramore and riot! combined" ?????????????????????????????

It's an entirely new sound, nothing like past albums. Almost no distortioned guitars.

That's one of my favorite things about this record so far, how sleek and clean it sounds.

I have mixed feelings about this new album. I liked the first single, Hard Times, not so much Told You So. I've listened to the leak a couple or three times by now, and I kinda dig half of it but not so much the other half. Among the best ones I would include Hard Times, Rose-Colored Boy, Fake Happy and Idle Worship (my favourite so far). Pool, Grudges and Caught In The Middle are OK, but the rest still don't appeal much to me.

It's a refreshing new direction for sure, but past the semi-cheerful melodies with depressing lyrics I can't find much more. I'm missing a strong, statement-making song in there, a powerful chorus or something like that. But we'll see, it might still have to grow on me. Self-Titled is still at the top though, in my opinion.

I really like this album. It's not really groundbreaking but it seems pretty refreshing for Paramore, coming from a guy who has been listening to their singles and enjoying them heartily since he was 15, but never found much interest in a full length. I don't think that has much to do with Paramore being a bad band as it does with my own personal tastes. This is a light, easy listening album that's pretty infectious and sounds nice and clean.

Good record, excited to jam this all summer.

I'd love to go to the tour with Best Coast, but I don't have money rn and I know the dates will sell out quickly :( 

Totally obsessed with After Laughter... I can't stop listening :D It's so good, and different from anything they've ever done.

Hayley's getting a divorce.  After 10 years together and only married since February 2016.  So sad.

Well with all the cheating rumors and issues, I'm not that surprised but it's still sad of course. Sometimes it's just not right :(

Anyone here ever had the pleasure of being pulled up for Misery Business? I'm trying to think of a clever sign to try and get picked...