Sign in to follow this  
whatserxxname

Paramore

Paramore is another awesome band!!

Have you heard of them?

they are still small but i have seen them live and they rock!!

check them out

okay... here are some paramore websites!

Official site:

Paramore.net

Fans Sites:

paramorefans.com

or

paramore.org

and this one... it's not in english but it has a bunch of unreleased pictures and stuff and it's really cool.

non-english site

• Like 1

YAY! I'm going to see and interview them in March in Charlotte, NC! Their music is really good, and I was in complete shock when I heard that Hayley Williams was only 16.

I think what struck me most about them was their lyrics, though. They're fairly deep and well written for such a young band.

Anyway, yes! They're one of my current favorites :)

YAY! I'm going to see and interview them in March in Charlotte, NC! Their music is really good, and I was in complete shock when I heard that Hayley Williams was only 16.

I think what struck me most about them was their lyrics, though. They're fairly deep and well written for such a young band.

:D:D

they are the best... i saw them live not too long ago and they are an amazing live band.

and yeah, they ahve unbelievable lyrics for a young band... they are another band whose lyrics get you thinking... espically the song 'emergency' - i love it!

paramore rocks! :thumbsup::cool:

i freaking missed the show and i still regret it ahha. but srsly, i love paramore. that girl is amazing.

Someone should link them...I would, but i'm in a rush. Maybe later, though.

what kinda stuff do they play???

yessssss <333

yes, Hayley Williams is my idol...

haha, she is amazing, such an amazing young talent...

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK OUT PARAMORE... their CD is called "All We Know is Falling" and it is amazing!!!

go get it!

yes, Hayley Williams is my idol...

haha, she is amazing, such an amazing young talent...

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK OUT PARAMORE... their CD is called "All We Know is Falling" and it is amazing!!!

go get it!

well i was gonna click the link from bishop's post, but then i read whaser's post and saw that it was a chick singer.....i...hate...girl...singers....besides avril lol. but for some reason they all annoy me *shrug*

well i was gonna click the link from bishop's post, but then i read whaser's post and saw that it was a chick singer.....i...hate...girl...singers....besides avril lol. but for some reason they all annoy me *shrug*

So you didn't listen at all? There's no harm in giving it a try, at least. Who knows? You may just end up making an exception to the chick singer rule :happy:

So you didn't listen at all? There's no harm in giving it a try, at least. Who knows? You may just end up making an exception to the chick singer rule :happy:

haha yeah i agree... Hayley is amazing - you should listen, becuase she is different - and the BG vocals by the guys are wicked good too

you should just listen because paramore is amazing and their music is unbelievable

Hayley Williams is an amazing vocalist - the cong conspiracy had amazing vocals at the end of it

gahhhhh.

I love themmm.

Mine too and guess who is going with JB to Tremont Music Hall in Charlotte? :woot: ME!! :wub:

Oh yes, there will be pictures <33

i know i have posted like 20 times but paramore is amazing... and obviously if you are looking at this thread and you havent heard them before you should go listen... becuase everyone loves them

sure have!

yeah, they seem ok i havent heard much of their stuff

paramore is good stuff

I just bought their CD recently, I really like it! The lyrics are really well written. Conspiracy is my favorite song. I would love to see them live!

I just bought their CD recently, I really like it! The lyrics are really well written. Conspiracy is my favorite song. I would love to see them live!

yeah i love conspiracy!!

they are just as amazing live as they are on their record!

Paramore is another awesome band!!

Have you heard of them?

they are still small but i have seen them live and they rock!!

check them out

yup they're good i saw em at warped

I've downloaded some songs of theirs....i was amazed that the lead singer was 16 ....They're good!

i think there good

thier such a great band. i love them. the girl is .a.m.a.z.i.n.g. at wat she does.

my cuz (bittersweet) got their cd so i ripped it to my comp havent been listenin to them to much...just havent gotten in to mood to but i listened to a few songs i like it so far!