Green Day Calendar

2kLightYearsAway

Hi, I just bought the Green Day wall calendar and I noticed something interesting... the 3 month names (Feb, June, and Dec.) were multicolored... February was colored red and black.. June was colored white and red and december was also colored white and red.. all the other month names were all in one color only.. maybe I'm looking too much into this but I was wondering if all those letters that were different colors meant anything...

Here is what I mean... in the exact order..

the silver in Feb really should be black.. but you would not be able to see it so I made it silver.

FEBRUARY

JUNE

DECEMBER

:/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been looking for that calender everywhere.....

really that's weird. because it seems to be everywhere...

It has a special message. But, if I tell you, I will have to kill you. So I won't.

maybe i'll find it on ebay, i guess it's not the end of the world if i don't have the calender. At least then i won't have to worry about the colors of it and stuff instead of more important things in life.

i would have said it's cause billie was born in feb, tre in dec, and mike in june....but mike was born in may so it doesnt work.

i would have said it's cause billie was born in feb, tre in dec, and mike in june....but mike was born in may so it doesnt work.

thats wot i was thinkin

thats wot i was thinkin

me too, but mike is born in may so......omg i have got to stop posting here :blink:

Yeah.. it prolly doesn't mean anything.. but w/e..

The calendar is hot -- so money well spent..

Its because I told them to.

If you look at it in a mirror maybe it will tell you when the world's gonna end.

No wait... this is right...

its the birthdays but one problem

Mike wasnt born in June so

they could of stuffed up

Archived