catskill94

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Red Hot Chili Peppers  

516 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Phoebe.

Thier new song's intro TOTALLY rips off Blur's Country House. Listen to both the intro's, it's blatant daylight robbery. Ugh.

Guest Quietus

Peppers in 21th century have pretty much sucked, i didn't like By the Way at all. Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Californication are pretty much the best records.. I hope the other songs on the coming album are better.

By The Way was an awesome album, I can't say it sounds radically different than Californication to me.

Thier new song's intro TOTALLY rips off Blur's Country House. Listen to both the intro's, it's blatant daylight robbery. Ugh.

And Green Day's Brainstew rips off a papa roach song apparently - it happens...why aren't you whinning about that too?

On another note, I heard Dani California and I like it. New album May 9th, I can't wait.

Edited by Quietus

dammit

I can't stand them. Their music isn't even that good. Some songs are alright, though. Like Otherside. That's a pretty one.

I don't understand why people love them so much.

.Emma.

They're pretty good, I think Californication is an amazing album. I do however think some of their songs can be a bit boring and sounding the same, maybe their style is too melodic for my liking.

Having said that, I'm seeing them in concert on their UK tour in July, should be mighty fun. :D

Guest Phoebe.

And Green Day's Brainstew rips off a papa roach song apparently - it happens...why aren't you whinning about that too?

:dry: I wasn't whining, I was stating how RHCP can't even deny that the intro's are exactly the same, so if they get asked about it, I will be interested to see thier reaction. And don't have a go at me Clover, I don't whine about much. Much less about Green Day and Papa Roach, seeing as Blur and RHCP are higher up my table of priorities.

spark in the night

The Zephyr Song :wub:

sick

By The Way was an awesome album, I can't say it sounds radically different than Californication to me.

I'm not an expert, that's jut my opinion. I think it's the weakest of their CDs. I like their funky albums more.. By the way is just little too poppy for my taste. Not that i don't like pop, but i just don't like it. Couple of good songs.

The new song is growing on me tho.. slowly.

Edited by sick

PurpleHex

I really like em. I only have the greatest hits CD though! i like the way anthony kiedis sings. its really cool

crazygdfan

I do like them mainly there older stuff "soul to squeeze" is my favorite. I have only heard a little of there new stuff on the radio. not as good but they are coming here by the end if the year sometime tickets go on sale in May. I have never seen them in concert, so i will try and go.

sorry if my sig is too big i am in the process of trying to change it, i am getting help since i do not know how. Hopefully soon it will change.

ImnotaDrIjustPlayOneOnTV

the new song is alright. (Dani California) btw anyone know who Dani might be? I mean her name is in this song and he mentions Dani the girl in By the Way...

Saw them w/Foo back in '00 for Californication tour. I wish Foo would have got to play as long, it was suppose to be a double bill.

I think Mothers Milk is my favorite, first RHCP I bought when I heard Higher Ground back when I was in high school. I agree w/someone above who mentioned that By the Way and Californication sounded pretty similar. I liked both pretty equally.

Scattered__

I actually listen to them now : ) I love them , one of my fav bands , and I started listen to them when I was young.. hmm maybe eight , dunno really.. But they're good : D

A_girl_called_kill

The new song and video's beast.

TheMinority

I've been a fan of the Chili Peppers much longer then Green Day.. about seven years now so yeah I like them.

Their new video must be the best one up to date! I never thought anything could beat Otherside and Can't Stop :D

Guest Quietus

I'm not an expert, that's jut my opinion. I think it's the weakest of their CDs. I like their funky albums more.. By the way is just little too poppy for my taste. Not that i don't like pop, but i just don't like it. Couple of good songs.

The new song is growing on me tho.. slowly.

I know it's just you're opinion, I'm just saying to me they don't sound like they are uber different, so I don't hear the 'pop' in By The Way.

PurpleHex

I love Dani California. fucking deadly song. the video is really cool too. I havent liked a video so much since Jesus Of Suburbia! the guitar in that song rocks

CO_Reject

They're all right.

But I'm not a huge fan.

Guest Quietus

I love Dani California. fucking deadly song. the video is really cool too. I havent liked a video so much since Jesus Of Suburbia! the guitar in that song rocks

I want to see the video, it doesn't work on my comp though...could someone rip it and send it to me? I'd love you forever.

Laura.

I dont like the new song, im pretty disapointed.

dookiehead

The new single's rubbish. I doubt I'll get the album now, if that's one of the strongest tracks.

dirnt06

They've got a new album coming out this year, don't they?? Californication is an amazing song.

yeah, its calld stadium arcadium

its out in may

if someones already said this sorry i only read the 1st page!

I've been a fan of the Chili Peppers much longer then Green Day.. about seven years now so yeah I like them.

Their new video must be the best one up to date! I never thought anything could beat Otherside and Can't Stop :D

ive never seen the video for otherside -is it any good?

can any one show me it?

Howoriginalisthis

the Red Hot Chilli Peppers are awesome, I love the new song :)

piratepalmer

What a fantastic band. I've loved them for a long time and hoping the new stuff will continue this :)

bilietremike

they r wkd. there new single dani california is gr8

Shoot That Fucker Down

RHCP is pretty badass. They've morphed and twisted their look and style around for years but they've always kept their signature sound. Great band. Dani California isn't bad.

I bought "By The Way" after falling in love with the song, but the album itself wasn't good. Had only 2 or 3 decent songs in it. I hope this albums a step up.

love_bja

they're really cool :)